JPMC Candidate Experience page
JPMC Candidate Experience page Cebu City Cebu Philippines
3 weeks ago
Chase Merchant Services, a business unit within CIB Wholesale Operations, a global leader in payment processing and merchant acquiring, capable of authorizing transactions in over 130 currencies. The company's proprietary platforms provide access to a wide variety of payment methods, such as credit cards, debit cards, prepaid stored value cards and electronic check processing. With a legacy of innovation and vision in electronic payments, JPMorgan Chase promoted the growth of e-commerce worldwide. The company continues to fuel the success of the Internet's largest brands, currently processing more than 50 percent of all Internet transactions. By offering secure payment solutions, improving cash-flow management, mitigating risk and accelerating funding - Chase’s consultative approach helps today's small and emerging businesses become tomorrow's industry leaders. On the Internet or at the point of sale, JPMorgan Chase Merchant Services unique combination of... outstanding service, innovative solutions and financial strength offers solid benefits to companies both large and small.
Our Merchant Support Group is integral in our goal of delivering the best service to our merchants. A Chase Merchant Service Specialist is an advocate for our merchants by providing phone support offering resolutions to payment processing, technical troubleshooting and addressing General question.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (in order of importance)
• Merchant Advocate – Putting Customers first and being there for our Customers
• Answer and resolve calls from our merchants. Be the First contact resolver for our Merchants
• Identify, analyze, and document information collected from merchants
• Resolve issue and merchant concerns accurately and expediently while adhering to business Policies & Procedures.
• Ensure timely follow-up on merchants inquiries 100% of the time
• Troubleshoot technical problems to determine the root cause and provide a viable solution
• Analyze transactions, deposits, statements and account information in order to resolve and provide solutions for our merchants
• Maintain a high level of knowledge surrounding new products, equipment(s), features and services
• Meet or exceed production goals as outlined in the metrics scorecard.
• Escalate of any issue that cannot be resolved within the anticipated service level or that creates risk or exposure for the merchant or the bank.
• Liaise with other areas of the organization in order to provide timely resolution to merchant inquiries
• Ability to work within a Dynamic and fast paced environment
• Demonstrate exemplary team working skills by maintaining a professional, positive and supportive attitude
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to multi-task and be self-directed
• Flexible, easily adaptable
• Ability to provide professional and interpersonal communication when interacting with others
• Self-motivated, works well with minimal supervision, & performs well in a team environment.
• Knowledge of computer software systems such as Microsoft Office, including using and creating spreadsheets and databases.
Knowledge and Experience
• Strong knowledge of payment processing industry and related procedures and products
• High school diploma equivalent. Preferred qualification includes college/university diploma/degree.
• Minimum of 2 years of payment industry experience. Certified on the majority of the Help Desk calls types: Statements, Billing, Risk, Collections, VeriFone, Ingenico, VAR, ROL, etc.
• Must be willing to work overnight & shifting schedule
Cebu City Cebu Philippines
Jobs in Cebu City Cebu Philippines
Corporate and Investment Banking - Cantonese and Mandarin Support... Cebu City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.