First Abu Dhabi Bank
First Abu Dhabi Bank Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
4 weeks ago
Now it’s your time to join the #1 bank in the Middle East and one of the most prestigious financial companies in the region. Shaking up the world of banking requires a lot of smarts and skill. We’re looking for the brightest and best to help us reach our goals and we’ll also help you reach yours. Your success is our success as you grow stronger in your career. Join us and leave a legacy of your own, as a pioneer in both the company and the industry.
FAB, the UAE’s largest bank and one of the world’s largest and safest institutions, offers an extensive range of tailor-made financial solutions, products and services. Headquartered in Abu Dhabi the bank’s international network spans five continents.
The Digital Platforms & Operations team is responsible for the container, API management, release and testing, Open Banking and Automation platforms. Our service lines provide the platforms that enable and support our personal (retail), corporate and... investment banking businesses.
FAB Digital Platforms & Operations is looking for a Service owner that has experience and passion building modern platforms and shared services. As a Service owner you will be a technical leader and exemplary practitioner.
FAB Service owner are hands-on and lead by example. Responsible for one or more services Create / manage one or two services with highly talented technical team. You will help establish high standard service and manage end to end Technology Service roadmap and Execution.
You will need exceptionally strong technical skills, strong business acumen, analytical skills, and be able to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
• Responsible for one or more Service teams.
• Prioritizes Service team’s (Priorities) & goals to help meet charter and vision set by senior management. Delegates effectively. Setting the right KPIs and OKRs.
• Acts as a Servant leader & Creates autonomous Team
• Owns & Manages end to end Technology Service roadmap and Execution
• Oversight on Demand Management & Release Milestones
• Service Strategy Input, shaping & maintaining the service catalogue.
• Hires the best for his/her team.
• Works with management to execute employee development plans.
• Able to make localized decisions; beginning to work independently.
• Monitors and steers interdependencies of service teams. Managing and coordinating cross-services deliveries.
• Expertise in his/her team’s technical or business area allows him/her to understand how the team contributes to department’s success. May contribute to department’s technical vision.
• Define vision & value proposition along with Business
• Works with management to define metrics for his/her team.
• Leads and drives Agile & DevOps ways of working
• Shaping the right Agile Culture, Mindset and Maturity
• Ensures consistencies across requirements for the Services managed
• Financial, Compliance and Risk Management complied
• Should have hand on experience on cloud advanced networking , control tower and landing zone
• Should have hand on experience on cloud Kubernetes and api gateway platform level advanced management
• Must to have Identity and Access Management implementation with oAuth 2.0 / OID
• Proactively address issues discovered in the software components, infrastructure and scripts in the various environments
• Ensure that SDLC procedures defined for Requirements and Solution Design within the domain/service/application/feature are followed.
• Ensure the team adheres to the key dates and that any exemptions are known and mitigated
• Share knowledge through Code Reviews and Communities of Practise opportunities across the Service
• Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
• Ensure 100% compliance to standards / principles set by Bank / Enterprise Architect in solution design
• Deliver high quality service and design ensuring 100% completeness of solution
• Engineering sustainable and high performing solution that are scalable across Bank’s international locations
• Bank’s regulatory adherence & compliance from an Architectural and Design Solution perspective
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• AWS or Azure certified
• 10+ years leading large-scale software projects
• Experience building web and mobile applications for banking customers
• Experience with automated deployments using CI/CD pipeline
• Direct experience driving large application and infrastructure platform migrations (and ideally application modernization) to AWS, Azure or GCP
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Jobs in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Service Owner- Security Platform Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.