Gravity Recruit Church Crookham United Kingdom
4 weeks ago
Our client is expanding so it's a great time to join them. Not only are they a successful, growing business but they work together to make a positive difference to the local economy, environment and their local communities.
As a Store Manager you'll have full accountability of managing, leading and developing the team whilst maximising store performance.
• Set operational objectives and performance standards by owning and developing a store plan to deliver a safe, legal and high-performing business
• Translate and role model customer service expectations into activity to ensure that the team deliver an exceptional customer experience setting us apart from their competitors
• Own and deliver a succession plan to ensure the continued and sustainable growth of the business through our people
• Identify business opportunities and deliver performance across all operational KPIs to optimise EBITDA
• Drive the promotion of the client by actively engaging with and... supporting local organisations and the community to create a unique point of difference
Key Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
• Previous management experience within a food retail or similar fast-paced operation
• Able to demonstrate commercial awareness and business planning skills
• Committed to achieving and sustaining exceptional customer service standards
• Proven people management skills
• Adept at communicating and influencing at all levels
• Committed to promoting collaborative working
• Enthusiastic and flexible with a positive attitude
• Personal Licence Holder (or able to obtain and hold a licence within 16 weeks of appointment)
• Committed to develop own skills and apply learning to improve own performance
What they can offer you:
They recognise people are at the heart of their business. They encourage development and progression from within, and they work hard to create opportunities through initiatives like their management training programme, giving colleagues the scope to accelerate their careers.
If you love the pace of retail and providing great customer service, as well as a sense of personal achievement in developing your people, then this could be the career for you. In return, they will offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes a generous bonus, pension and colleague discount scheme.
£30,741 + Package + Benefits + Bonus
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us through our website and we will respond to your query within 48 hours
Church Crookham UK
Jobs in Church Crookham United Kingdom
Store Manager (Church Crookham) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.