Inverid - creators of ReadID
Inverid - creators of ReadID Enschede Netherlands
3 weeks ago
Do you want to help our customer build great mobile applications that embed our identity verification technology? Do you love REST APIs, mobile SDKs and security?
Inverid (since November the new name of InnoValor) is the market leader in NFC technology for mobile identity verification. Companies and governments worldwide use our ReadID software to verify identities remotely and reduce identity fraud. In doing so, we make life easier and more secure. Customers include banks like ING, Rabobank and ASB Bank (New-Zealand), government agencies like UK Home Office and the Danish Digital Agency, and digital online/signature services from itsme, SK ID Solutions and Digidentity.
Inverid is growing rapidly and is entering a new phase in its development, with the opening of international development and sales centres, and the expansion of all development teams. We were the winner of the FD Gouden Gazelle (medium-sized companies) for the fastest-growing company in the Eastern Netherlands and... are among the 250 fastest-growing scale-ups in the Netherlands. We are based in the Netherlands (Enschede), with offices in London and Valencia. We currently have 50 employees with 12 different nationalities. The working language within Inverid is English.
• Lower the barrier for customers (developers, architects etc) to implement our products by helping us produce clear documentation, resulting in mobile apps that are easy to use and secure
• Work with different stakeholders in the company to make the documentation consistent, easy to understand, complete and without errors. This includes our API documentation and technical guides for developers
• Edit our technical documentation portal
• Become the point of contact for our team regarding our external documentation
• Write support documentation, such as blogs, articles, onboarding flows, and more
• Communicate and coordinate with members of the development team on the external APIs and technical documentation
• Proofread and review new documentation submitted by members of the development, CloudOps, service delivery or onboarding teams
• Assist in incorporating customer comments and markups into existing documentation
• Select or create photos, drawings, sketches, diagrams and charts to illustrate written material
• Review and update existing documentation that may be outdated or otherwise incorrect
• Work in teams to identify and prioritize writing tasks, and to set and meet deadlines
What do we expect?
• Minimum a Bachelor (or equivalent) degree, preferably with a technical line of study
• Proven experience in technical writing in the software industry
• Preferably knowledge of Android development (Kotlin), iOS development (SWIFT), REST, JSON, XML and/or security
• Experienced English (tech)writer
What do we offer?
• We offer a challenging work environment where you can make a difference in reducing identity fraud. You will work in a team of more than 50 highly qualified researchers, developers, architects and UX designers from 12 countries
• Within Inverid, you will get extensive opportunities to specialize in different sectors and technologies, as a solid foundation for the rest of your career with internal and external training courses
• Inverid offers a competitive salary with a result-dependent variable remuneration on top
• Inverid offers a pension paid in full by the employer and the possibility to extend holidays
• We consider work-life balance very important and offer the possibility of flexible hours and working from home. Part-time is possible with a minimum of 32 hours per week
• Naturally, you will receive a high-end laptop (Windows or Macbook) and a phone from us
• We support relocation if necessary, both financially and actively
• Inverid has a recognized sponsorship from the Dutch government, which makes it possible for candidates from outside the EU to obtain a work visa
About Inverid & ReadID
Inverid is a fast-growing tech company conquering global markets with its award-winning identity verification technology ReadID. At Inverid, founded in 2013, around 50 employees work closely together with English as the working language.
ReadID is the world's first and leading NFC-based smartphone identity verification technology. We have renowned customers including banks (ING Bank, Rabobank, ASB Bank (New Zealand), government organisations (police, UK Home Office) and trusted service providers (itsme, Digidentity, SK ID Solutions). ReadID allows our customers to read and verify passports, driving licences and identity cards. The NFC chip of the identity card is read via NFC on the smartphone (Android or iOS). Visit www.inverid.com for more information about Inverid, demo videos and download the free ReadID Me demo app in App/Play Store.
Our head office is in Enschede (the Netherlands) and we have offices in the UK and opening in Spain. Inverid is ISO27001, ISO27701, SOC2 type 2, eIDAS eID High, eIDAS QTSP, WCAG 2.1 and Cyber Essentials certified.
Why work at Inverid
• You will be part of highly skilled team of researchers, consultants, developers, architects, UX designers and more in a pleasant working atmosphere
• The option to eat lunch or walk together and social activities together after work
• We know work-life balance is important, and offer flexibility in working hours and working from home
• Collaboration is at the heart of our work
• Competitive salary, and a performance base reward
• 28 Holidays and option for extended holidays
• High-end laptop and smartphone (Windows or Apple)
• Plenty of possibilities for growth and education, both internally as well as externally
• Good pension scheme
Technical Writer Enschede jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.