Shiji Information Technology (Hong Kong) Limited
Shiji Information Technology (Hong Kong) Limited Hong Kong Hong Kong
4 weeks ago
Founded in 1998, Shiji’s aim is to become a “big data" application service platform operator. Shiji has become the leading manufacturer of Chinese hotel information systems after three successful transformations. At the same time, Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries. Now, Shiji is responsible for approximately 60% to 70% of the market share in the high end sector of hotel and retail industries, and possesses a leading position in the catering industry. The estimated annual revenue of Shiji clients can be more than RMB 5 trillion. Shiji has completed three successful transformations since its establishment. It is now experiencing the 4th transformation dedicating to be a “big data" driven consumer application service platform operator. Shiji has introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for... the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Currently Shiji has more than 50 subsidiaries located in major Chinese cities and overseas markets (Singapore and Munich) with over 3,000 employees.
For further information about us, please visit http://www.shijigroup.com.
• Participate in innovative Cloud-based Applications Development for Hotels, Theme Parks, and Restaurants
• Develop Cloud API for partners and customers to build their own app to integrate to our cloud infrastructure
• Develop E-Commerce Mobile Applications for our Cloud-based Applications
• Performance testing and optimization in APIs
• Work as a team to contribute on tertiary level application support for global implementations
• Work on Agile Scrum Development methodology
• Bachelor Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
• Experience in PHP Framework e.g., CakePHP, Laravel, CodeIgniter, Symfony or Yii is a plus
• Experience in MySQL, SQLServer or any RDBMS is a plus
• Experience in RESTful API and/or web services development is a plus
• Experience in Mobile App development is a plus
• Knowledge in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, or other IaaS cloud service provider is a plus.
• Self-motivated, good team player and strong sense of responsibility
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is an advantage
• More experience candidate can be considered as Senior PHP Developer
Interested candidates please send your full CV with date of availability and expected salary in Microsoft Word / PDF.
Personal information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential for six months.
• Competitive salary and annual leave
• On-the-job training
• Medical & Dental Insurance and Annual Health Check-up
• Discretionary bonus
• Causal, young, fun, and open-minded culture
• Free snack & Beverage
• 29" Monitor, i7, SSD development environment
• Work from home arrangement in pandemic period
PHP Developer/Senior PHP Developer - Multiple vacancies (Fresh... Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.