Huxley Amsterdam Netherlands
2 weeks ago
For one of our clients in the Travel / Tourism industry we are currently looking for a Data Scientist/Data Analyst who will play a key role in delivering data solutions to the organization's Finance team, supporting, that way, strategic decision making.
In this role, you will act as independent technical and business expert to the FPA & other business teams, by identifying business needs and drive better business insights. Additionally, you will support your team members to deliver relevant business goals.
• Acting as individual contributor to deliver data solutions to FPA and external consumers across several business lines
• Supporting strategic decision making by analyzing opportunities as well as helping to structure and provide data insights to answer key strategic questions
• Defining and promoting data platform health within their area by proactively improving definitions, workflows, visualizations and queries
• Taking ownership in identifying tracking... opportunities and being active in collaborating with relevant roles to make sure data collection is done robustly
• Maintaining key reports, metrics and workflows running within their scope, including where relevant highlighting data integrity issues and escalating to appropriate teams
• Engaging with users to understand their needs and develop/maintain application, logical and technical data architectures
• Performing ad-hoc analysis, translating and communicating results to stakeholders
• Organizing and presenting your findings in a meaningful way to make sure your stakeholders are able to make the right decision
• Msc Degree
• Demonstrated track record of data analysis, integration & reporting experience
• Strong technical skills that proactively improves processes and automates tasks
• Highly proficient in using HQL/SQL and PySpark for data analysis and transformation
• Able to present findings in an effective, structured and actionable way to a wide set of audiences with varying levels of understanding
• Highly proficient in structured & unstructured databases such as hadoop, Snowflake, AWS S3 or similar
• Highly proficient in using data analysis, reporting and visualization tools: e.g. Tableau, Hadoop, Microstrategy, Excel
• Able to use the big picture as context for technical and data relevant decision making
• Knowledgeable of data modeling, data access, and data storage techniques
• Hands-on experience of developing in and contributing to open-source data technologies, such as Hadoop, DBT core etc.
If that sounds like a good match, I would be happy to receive your updated CV and further explore this opportunity
Data Science and Data Analytics Amsterdam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.