batene GmbH Wendlingen Germany
3 weeks ago
Our Cell Technology team develops novel electrodes for lithium-ion batteries with enhanced performance based on our current collector technology, batene fleece™.
Which tasks do you take over?
• Manufacture of electrodes and subsequent characterization of the cells based on defined testing plans and coordinated analysis strategies using current analytical methods
• Adapt of existing state-of-the-art analysis methods to the batene fleece™ technology and further developing of the standardized test methods
• Qualitative and quantitative observations
• Document findings, test reports and further developments, including quality deviations, and develop further steps independently
• Completed vocational apprenticeship as a technical assistant (CTA, PTA), laboratory technician in chemistry, physics, materials science or comparable apprenticeship
• Ideally previous experience working in the chemical industry or academic research
• Extensive knowledge in the execution... of tests as well as their documentation
• High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously
• Fluency in German and ideally good knowledge of English
Not quite the right fit? No problem, we are looking for team members who want to grow with us and shape the working environment together.
As a battery technology startup, we want to shape the future by making better batteries that allow everyone to thrive.
At Batene, you will have the opportunity to work on a disruptive technology, revolutionizing the battery industry. You will be part of a highly dedicated, agile and international team in an inspiring work environment with flat hierarchies. Offering competitive salaries, space for creativity and personal growth, we look forward to new members joining us on our exciting journey.
We welcome all applications, regardless of age, gender, identity, sexual orientation, disability or impairment, ethnic and social origin, nationality, religion or belief.
Batene is a spin-off of the Max Planck Society in the field of battery technology, with offices and laboratories located in the Neckar spinning mill quarter near Stuttgart. The quarter is a historic industrial complex directly on the Neckar River which is currently being redeveloped into a mixed-use urban district. Batene is backed financially and technically by a board of investors and visionaries who care about the economic, environmental and social responsibility for our future
Lab Technician Cell Technology - Electrode Production and... Wendlingen jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.