Exacta Land Surveyors LLC
Exacta Land Surveyors LLC Baltimore MD United States
3 weeks ago
EXACTA is one of the nation's premier residential and commercial land surveying companies. Exacta provides services in Ohio, Illinois, Maryland, Virginia, Florida, and Texas. Services include all types of residential, commercial, construction and ALTA/ACSM surveys with a commitment of accurate and timely delivery to our clients. Our surveys provide an important component for real... estate type transactions involving buyers and sellers, title companies, lenders, attorneys, and real estate agents.
Instrument Technician I Residential Land Surveying Position Summary
Under the supervision of an assigned Field Crew Chief, the Instrument Technician I will set up and level surveying equipment, assist the Crew Chief with measuring, and will collect data and locate property corners using GPS survey equipment for the preparation of numerous types of land surveys. This work is performed outdoors year-round in various weather conditions. Requires the ability to move in various standing and sitting positions and the ability to lift 30 pounds frequently and up to 70 pounds occasionally (with assistance). This position offers opportunities for advancement for individuals that demonstrate a strong work ethic and continually contribute to the success of the organization.
Instrument Technician I Residential Land Surveying Position Responsibilities
• Must be responsible, motivated, and detailed oriented.
• Able to work in a team environment or individually if required.
• Assist in the care of survey equipment and company vehicles.
• Able to remove debris, trash, brush, and other items that may interfere with the data collection process.
• Able to learn standard principles, terms, and applications of land surveying.
• Able to locate property corners, measure structures and legibly sketch.
• Work scheduled overtime and/or weekends required to complete job assignment deadlines.
• Fully adheres to Exacta's policies, procedures, and work directives.
• Perform all duties as assigned to meet business needs in a safe, ethical, and professional manner.
• Able to successfully complete the requirements of an Instrument Tech I position within one year of service.
Instrument Technician I Residential Land Surveying Skills and Experience
• High School Diploma or GED
year experience working in the survey field or working in a similar manual labor position.
• Valid Driver's License and driving record that meets our insurance requirements.
• Able to safely operate a motor vehicle as needed.
• Demonstrate ability to follow instructions and communicate with team members and the public.
Benefits Offered for Instrument Technician I Residential Land Surveying
• Competitive Salary
• Annual Work Boot Allowance
• Monthly Phone Allowance
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Company Sponsored Life & Disability Insurance
• Voluntary Benefits Accident, Critical Illness, Life, Short & Long-Term Disability
• Health Savings Account
• 401(k) with company match
• Seven Paid Holidays per calendar year
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
EXACTA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Estimated Salary: $20 to $28 per hour based on qualifications
Baltimore MD USA
Jobs in Baltimore MD United States
Instrument Technician I â Residential Land Surveying ($20 per hour) Baltimore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.