Deloitte Atlanta GA Georgia
2 weeks ago
If you are a technology visionary with a passion for transforming global tax business with digital technology, consider working with the US Tax Transformation technology team. This is an exciting opportunity to support global execution of Deloitte's tax strategy as we shift from "doing digital" to "being digital" by reimagining how we engage with our clients, deliver our services, operate our... business, and create value.
Work you'll do
As Deloitte Tax - Solution Architect - Manager, you will be responsible to help our teams to build enterprise level Azure cloud native and .NET Core based applications that exceed our standards.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Work with stakeholders to understand business challenges and opportunities, evaluate feasibility of requirements, determine priorities, and come up with application architecture options and a technical roadmap.
• Work with existing DevOps practices within the infrastructure/application ecosystem
• Assist with improvements or recommend new solutions (i.e. tools)
• Work directly with Architecture team to design, deliver and continuously improve architecture to meet and exceed resiliency standards using Azure Cloud and .NET Core.
• Make high level design choices for the software structure, frameworks, protocols, and algorithms.
• Evaluate different suitable technology options and if applicable existing solutions. Provide leadership to make prudent choices.
• Support and coach your team on best coding practices, development tools, and pathfinding and surveys for technologies.
• Get hands-on and support your team in the implementation of complex business logic and algorithms.
• Ensure the quality and low bug rates of code released into production.
• Work on agile projects, participate in daily SCRUM calls and provide task updates.
• Partner with Centralized QA Lead to ensure test cases (manual and automated) are developed and executed.
• Proactively identify, mitigate, and escalate Product-related risks.
• Implement standards, guidelines, and metrics aimed at delivering business value quickly and efficiently.
• Work across delivery teams and vendors ensuring overall delivery standards and guidelines are followed.
Deloitte Tax LLP's Tax Transformation Office (TTO) is responsible for the design, development, and deployment of innovative, enterprise technology, tools, and standard processes to support the delivery of tax services. The TTO team focuses on enhancing Deloitte Tax LLP's ability to deliver comprehensive, value-added, and efficient tax services to our clients. It is a dynamic team with professionals of varying backgrounds from tax technical, technology development, change management, Six Sigma, and project management. The team consults and executes on a wide range of initiatives involving process and tool development and implementation including training development, engagement management, tool design, and implementation.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
• 5+ years' experience leading project management teams, ideally in a professional services environment, with a focus on strategy implementation, business transformation, and project management
• 5+ years experience with Azure Cloud with the majority of the experience as solutions architect. .Net Core, DR and large-scale migrations (onprem to Cloud)
• Understand and worked with existing Azure DevOps solutions/teams as it pertains to Azure solutions
• Knowledge of risk management and tracking techniques
• Ability to travel 25%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• One of the following accreditations obtained:
• Licensed CPA in state of practice/primary office if eligible to sit for the CPA
• If not CPA eligible:
• Licensed Attorney
• Enrolled Agent
• Vendor Certification for Management of Implementations (Oracle, SAP, Thomson Reuters, etc.)
• Project Management (PMP)
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
• Six Sigma (Black Belt)
• Other - additional various tax technology accreditations may be acceptable based on business review and approval
• Distributed Computing / Microservices
• SharePoint Online
• Previous tax experience
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $115,500 to $253,500.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law
Atlanta GA USA
Cloud Solutions Architect - Manager - TTO Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.