Capital One Atlanta GA Georgia
3 weeks ago
Locations: VA - McLean, United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Senior Manager, Solutions Architect (Remote-Eligible...
To be a great technology-driven company, Capital One is committed to providing outstanding products and experiences for our customers and clients. That means using the latest technology and systems to build, deploy and integrate applications that power our millions of external customers, thousands of internal workforce users, and numerous partner clients.
If you’re looking for a career opportunity involving modern technology solutions while using your strong technical, analytical and leadership skills to influence and make an impact - then you’re in luck!
Capital One is hiring a skilled Architect to join our exceptional team of talented technologists in Card Tech. This Solutions Architect will span a body of business intent that allows Capital One to provide best- in-class experiences and services for our business cards and payments customers. Their architectural insight and direction will help our engineers to accelerate business intent delivery and provide the “we’ve got your back” features our customers have come to expect. The right candidate will need to enjoy a fast paced work environment with a complex delivery structure that spans across Business Cards and Payments, Card Technology and different platform delivery teams.
If this sounds like an interesting challenge for you, apply immediately to start a conversation with us!
• Perform hands-on architecture and design for solutions used primarily to enable the success of Capital One’s Business Cards and Payment portfolio, including new products, features and integrations
• Provide direction to integration efforts across a diverse portfolio of applications and technology platform
• Understand current state solutions, identify improvements, options and tradeoffs, define target state solutions and propose investment roadmaps
• Participate in integrated triage, solutioning and delivery of high value work for the domain
• Clearly articulate, document and sell architectural targets and reusable patterns, implemented for the domain across internal and external stakeholders
• Build and maintain relationships with executives, technical leaders, product owners, peer architects and other stakeholders to become a trusted advisor
• Engage and learn about the broader Capital One technology environment and target architectures, factoring these into solution architectures and recommendations
• Architect highly available, resilient solutions deployed across Capital One’s technology ecosystem spanning public cloud infrastructure and 3rd party-hosted implementations
• Define integrations among internal Capital One systems and with 3rd parties, including external partner clients, through APIs, data streams, and files
• Provide technical leadership to the design, development and implementation of targeted custom solutions by Software Engineers, through informed use of modern technology
• Define, structure and plan work independently, while maintaining alignment across dynamic teams and organizations
The successful candidate will:
• Possess excellent organizational and prioritization skills, and have the ability to quickly shift context and priorities
• Have a proven track record for leading and enabling technology, architecture and software engineering activities at enterprise scale
• Seamlessly react to changes in priorities and new requests while maintaining existing commitments
• Demonstrate strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision making skills
• Exhibit mastery of facilitation and influence across teams, departments and divisions
• Be self-motivated and display an unwavering responsibility to deliver high quality results and commitments
• Effectively communicate and build relationships to interact, inform, influence and communicate with key stakeholders at all levels across the company
• Possess a keen attention to detail and a passion for Architecture, Software Engineering, Technology and Customer Experience
• Have an intellectual curiosity and interest to maintain and acquire new business, technology and architecture skills
Capital One is open to hiring a Remote Employee for this opportunity.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 6 years of experience in Software Engineering and Systems Architecture or Technology Solution design
• At least 2 years of experience creating solutions architectures in a public cloud (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
• 7+ years of experience in software engineering
• 5+ years of experience as a Solutions Architect in large/complex organizations
• 8+ years of experience in distributed systems, API, microservices, data processing, databases(relational, NoSQL, or time-series), streaming/messaging platforms, DevOps, resilience and stability.
• Experience to engaging, influencing and driving initiatives by partnering with technology executives
• Experience mentoring software engineers or architects
• Ability to communicate at all levels in the organizations with required technical depth and breadth
• AWS or equivalent certifications (Cloud Practitioner, Solution Architect-Associate)
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.
The minimum and maximum full-time annual salaries for this role are listed below, by location. Please note that this salary information is solely for candidates hired to perform work within one of these locations, and refers to the amount Capital One is willing to pay at the time of this posting. Salaries for part-time roles will be prorated based upon the agreed upon number of hours to be regularly worked.
Location is New York City: $230,100 - $262,700 for Sr. Manager, Solution Arch
Location is San Francisco, California: $243,800 - $278,200 for Sr. Manager, Solution Arch
Remote roles in other areas of New York & California, and across Colorado & Washington: $195,000 - $222,600 for Sr. Manager, Solution Arch
Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location, and the actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate’s offer letter.
This role is also eligible to earn performance based incentive compensation, which may include cash bonus(es) and/or long term incentives (LTI). Incentives could be discretionary or non discretionary depending on the plan.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website. Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at [email protected]. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to [email protected]
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC
Atlanta GA USA
Senior Manager, Solutions Architect (Remote-Eligible) Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.