FIS Stone Mountain GA Georgia
1 month ago
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The SyndTrak development team works on a mature, enterprise-level web application software suite for the Syndicated Loan market. We work closely with the Product team to take new features from idea to integrated solutions.
What you will be doing
You will help develop and maintain an ASP.NET Webforms-based Web Application that caters to the Syndicated Loan market.
• Work with the Product and Development team to review and refine the technical aspects of any new features.
• Develop those new features as well as refine the application and resolve software defects.
• Troubleshoot and resolve high level technical production issues.
What you bring:
• Strong experience with Microsoft development stack including ASP.NET Webforms, jQuery, and SQL Server.
• Well-rounded SQL/database knowledge.
• Strong analytical skills for troubleshooting complex system and data issues.
Added bonus if you have:
• Codesmith Net Tiers experience.
What we offer you
• A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
• A competitive salary and benefits
• The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
• A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is supplement document
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Stone Mountain GA USA
Jobs in Stone Mountain GA Georgia
IT Architect Specialist Stone Mountain jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.