StoneX Group Kraków Poland
3 weeks ago
Permanent/Contract, full-time, hybrid
We want to build a space where people can grow while delivering extraordinary solutions. We welcome an openness to cutting-edge tech stack, frameworks, and tools, and a genuine drive for continued self-improvement. We are looking for an out-going software developer with more than 3 years of experience in building Xamarin & .NET/C# applications to join our Platforms team in our office in Kraków and build a new version of company mobile applications using Xamarin.Native. The team is also responsible for developing trading platforms using the in-house API within three key locations: USA (East Coast), UK and Poland. They also integrating with internal and third-party solutions.
• You will work in a self-contained scrum team located in Krakow to deliver new components of the trading platform that is developed in USA (East Coast), United Kingdom and Poland.
• Ideal candidates have a good understanding of mobile application... development using Xamarin, financial domain, streaming etc. They should be experienced with the full cycle of a software project: conception, development, deployment, and the continuous improvement stage.
• You will take an active role in the entire sprint process from estimation and design to feature rollout and you will work with and pair with other members of the team of all disciplines, BA, QA and other developers.
• We build our platform with quality in mind. You will provide unit tests to sustain quality and regression coverage
• You will be expected to maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards and values as well as maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required
• Work closely with product management & UX to execute an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes
• Understand individual business requirements in order to design, develop and test effective solutions.
• Understand and implement required development guidelines, design standards and best practices at all times.
• Take responsibility for ensuring that sprint plans and work estimates are accurate at all times so that reliable delivery estimates can be reported.
• Be an active participant in sprint retrospectives and take actions to continually improve the team's ability to deliver quality product on time.
• Provide prompt and knowledgeable assistance to business continuity and platform operations whenever requested.
• Maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards and values.
• Maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required.
• Stay on the leading edge of development practices.
• Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals.
• Strong programming and problem-solving skills
• Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming & Design
• Ability to write clean code
• Xamarin.Native development experience is a must
• Deep understanding of mobile development platforms (Android, iOS)
• Understanding of MVVM pattern (experience in MvvmCross is a plus)
• C# & .NET
• Good experience communicating with web services (SOAP, REST, HTTP)
• Multi-threading and concurrency
• Working in an Agile/Scrum process
• Working with streaming data and real time systems
• TDD (NUnit, NSubstitute)
• Memory & Performance profiling
• Experience in communicating with customer, users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines
• Experience with professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Willingness to test your code and write unit tests & integration testes (with and without mocking).
• Ability to communicate in English on a daily basis
Senior Xamarin Developer Kraków jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.