Woodbine Legal Services
Woodbine Legal Services Red Deer Canada
3 weeks ago
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Company: Woodbine Legal Services
Hours per week: 35
Salary: $20 per hour
Term: 8 weeks
Start Date is flexible, we are looking to fill the position by June 1st, 2023.
Woodbine Legal Services is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our team! As a Marketing Assistant, you will play a crucial role in developing and executing our social media and video strategies, as well as providing administrative support to the team.
· Design graphic content and templates using Adobe Premiere or other design software.
· Manage social media channels including Facebook, TikTok, and any potential new media platforms.
· Use social media monitoring and analytics tools to provide reporting on online conversations and campaign metrics. Develop and implement effective social media strategies.
· Work closely with staff members to brainstorm, create and execute videos and podcasts.
· Manage the general phone line and direct calls as needed.
· Assist... in maintaining calendars and scheduling appointments.
· Assist in document organization, management, and drafting.
· Relevant experience with social media and digital platforms.
· Experience creating and editing videos intended for use on social media.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
· Effective and informative communicator in English.
· Ability to multi-task between many competing priorities.
· Secondary or post-secondary education. Field of Studies preferred: Marketing, Business, Creative Arts, Legal, or related.
This position is a part of Canada Summer Jobs, a program of the Government of Canada. To be eligible for this position, the candidate must:
· Be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment.
· Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment.
· Have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
• International students are not eligible participants.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resume to [email protected]. The position will remain open until filled.
Woodbine Legal Services is willing to offer a hybrid schedule for the right candidate. While legal education is an asset, it is not required. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals, and we are committed to accommodating applicants' needs throughout the recruitment process.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 2 months
Salary: $20.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
• French not required
• Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Red Deer, AB T4P 1K4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-06-07
Red Deer AB
Marketing Assistant Red Deer jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.