Fort Edmonton Foundation
Fort Edmonton Foundation Edmonton Canada
3 weeks ago
Fort Edmonton Foundation
Marketing Assistant - Summer Student
Application Deadline: May 15, 2023
Job Type: Temporary, Full-Time (40 hours per week)
Duration: 8 weeks
● Must be between the ages of 15 & 30.
● Must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, or protected persons under the Canadian Immigration and Refugee Protection Act who is legally entitled to work in Canada.
The Fort Edmonton Foundation is a charity in Edmonton that raises funds, with community support, to bring capital projects and other initiatives to Fort Edmonton Park.
We are seeking an ambitious, organized, and enthusiastic summer student to support the marketing and communications activities of our Foundation. Our office is located in Fort Edmonton Park and we are getting ready for an exciting summer season at Edmonton’s living history museum in our beautiful river valley. This opportunity also includes an ability to work remotely as well as in the park.
Reporting to... the Marketing and Communications Manager, the Marketing Assistant – Summer Student will support the marketing and communications department with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing initiatives for the Foundation. This is a great opportunity for a student currently enrolled in post-secondary programs such as journalism, marketing, communications, digital marketing, social media, or business management. Candidates must have a passion for research and a natural curiosity to learn. The successful candidate will be responsible for interviewing and writing digital content with the goal to increase the awareness and create legacy stories for the Fort Edmonton Foundation. Experience creating videos is an asset.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
● Donor and legacy giving stories interviews
● Historian Laureate interviews
● Creation of blog posts
● Provide communications and marketing support
● Participate in fundraising activities such as events, and community outreach and engagement
● Other duties as required
For further information about the Fort Edmonton Foundation, please visit www.supportfortedmonton.com
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] by May 15, 2023
Job Type: Seasonal
Contract length: 2 months
Salary: $20.00 per hour
• Casual dress
• On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
• French not required
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability
• Do you live in the Edmonton region and can commute to Fort Edmonton Park?"
• This position is supported by Canada summer jobs and as such applicants need to fit the following criteria:
- Must be between the ages of 15 & 30.
- Must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, or protected persons under the Canadian Immigration and Refugee Protection Act who is legally entitled to work in Canada.
Do you fit this eligibility requirement?
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Edmonton, AB T6H 4P3
Application deadline: 2023-05-15
Marketing Assistant - Summer Student Edmonton jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.