Bédard Ressources inc.
Bédard Ressources inc. Laval Canada
3 weeks ago
Our client specializes in commercial and residential building maintenance. They are looking for the person who will bring the company to new heights in terms of visibility and organization to fill a Marketing Manager position.
Located in Laval, this person will be responsible for creating different platforms to boost the company’s brand image.
Administrative tasks :
• Check different types of customer requests (tenders).
• Manage the appointment agenda.
• Assist the manager in all types of tasks and claims incurred.
• Make the employees’ schedules.
• Respond to social media invites.
• Create or update the company’s brand image.
• Create advertising campaigns and promote them on social media.
• Carry out any other similar tasks related to the position.
If you are ready to take on new challenges, we would like to meet you!
The benefits of the position :
• Flexible hours.
• Remote work offered after the probation period.
• Phone expenses reimbursed by the employer.
• Employer that... cares about its employees.
• Computer provided by the employer.
• Available parking.
• Administrative experience.
• Marketing experience (an asset).
• Extensive knowledge of the Office suite.
• Must be available in the evening when needed.
• Bilingualism (an asset).
The ideal candidate will be :
• Autonomous and resourceful.
• Thorough and organized in their work.
• Proactive and have initiative.
• Able to look for information.
• Able to build interpersonal relationships.
Interested in this position? Send your application to Wisner Pierre by email at wisner bedardressources.com .
This is not exactly what you are looking for? Check all our other job opportunities on www.bedardresources.com . Consult our website regularly, new positions are added every day
Marketing Assistant Laval jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.