GBG New York NY United States
3 weeks ago
GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage, and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification, and fraud prevention solutions...
With over 30 years’ of experience, we bring together a team of over 1,250 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
Why you should [email protected]
(with the 95% of our team members that recommend us as a great place to work)
• We make the world a safer place
• We trust each other and win together
• We are local experts in a global business
• We want you to be yourself
• We grow when you grow
Loqate Professional Services / Sales Engineering / Solutions Consulting
The Professional Services Team provides guidance and support to our clients through their journey with Loqate. We provide technical support for the Loqate business. We work directly with customers to ensure they get the most value from their time with Loqate.
This is a challenging and varied role where you will perform many technical functions including pre-sales, customer onboarding, technical account management, and implementation assistance. You will work directly with customers and partners and will also work closely with the Business Development and Customer Success teams, as well as a variety of other geographically disbursed internal teams.
What you will do
• Use understanding of multiple operating systems and web development languages to tailor the Loqate integration to meet customer expectations.
• Provide Professional Services to the Business Development and Customer Success teams.
• Have the knowledge to configure, implement, and support all Loqate global location intelligence solutions.
• Confidently present your knowledge of Loqate solutions to customers and prospects, both in person and remotely.
What we're looking for
• Proven technical and business acumen
• Experience in global addressing/related industry in a similar consultancy/sales engineer/technical role
• Experience with e-commerce and digital checkout integrations
• Experience with web services and systems architecture
• Proven pre-Sales experience
• Proven track record of supporting technical delivery from inception to completion
• An independent worker, comfortable with working with a remote team
• The ability to create, deliver, and support industry-leading customer solutions
• The capability to prioritize the delivery of projects and responsibilities with a high level of gravitas
• Excellent written and oral communication
• The ability to dive into complex problem-solving tasks and works well under pressure.
• Work schedule flexibility to support and accommodate multiple time zones.
• Willing to travel domestically and internationally, when applicable
Behaviors we'd like to see
I can tell you more about what these mean to GBG and to me and my team when we have a chat!
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference, everyone has something to contribute. Maybe you too could make a difference.
As part of our commitment to our team and flexible working approach, we have created a Work When and Where You Want Policy to give our team members choice and empowerment, and to support a balance in work and home life. Please ask your Talent Attraction Specialist for more information on this and our Family Friendly policy if you want to find out more
New York NY USA
Jobs in New York NY United States
Solutions Consultant, Loqate (3465) New York jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.