S&P Global Dallas TX United States
3 weeks ago
Private Markets Software Advisory Consultant
S&P Global Market Intelligence...
The Role: Private Markets Software Advisory Consultant
Grade/Level (relevant for internal applicants only): 5
The Location: Dallas, TX
The Team: The Private Capital Markets team is looking for an iLEVEL Expert Services Consultant who is passionate about delivering high-value, high-impact solutions to the world's most demanding, high-profile clients. You will work in a fast paced environment where your efforts will be recognized and material to the largest and most recognizable firms present in the Private Equity / Private Capital Markets.
The Impact: You will be a key member of the IHS Markit Private Markets Professional Services team providing expert guidance and platform management assistance to live clients.
IHS Markit's Private Capital Markets is revolutionizing the private capital markets around the world with data, transparency, great product and great service. We've already made huge strides, but we're just getting started!
What's in it for you:
The role will give you the opportunity to lead by example and have a strong ability to motivate and inspire the team for success. You will have the opportunity to partner with the other teams across Private Capital Markets, to ensure optimal project outcomes for our client base with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Support management of multiple Expert Services clients using best practices regarding effective iLEVEL system setup and utilization
• Executing business analysis to identify specific requirements and use cases with iLEVEL clients
• Delivering on identified requirements
• Working with Expert Services SWAT Team to establish action items addressing post-implementation client issues and plan their execution
• Collaborating with multiple internal teams like Client Development, Product, Client Management and Operations to deliver targeted solutions to meet client's portfolio monitoring and reporting requirements
• Communicating weekly updates and providing reporting internally to the Expert Services Management/ Professional Services team and externally to the constituent clients Qualifications:
• 1+ years of experience using iLEVEL extensively with exposure to different strategies preferred
• Proven track record of successful independent engagements with clients
• Thorough understanding of financial reporting and operating statement analysis
• Leadership skills
• Collaborative attitude, excelling in working cross-functionally with diverse personalities
• Intellectual curiosity and inquisitiveness
• Excellent communication skills and comfort in driving discussions and presentations with clients' Platform Managers and leadership on a regular basis Flexible Working
We pride ourselves on our agility and diversity, and we welcome requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of remote working are usually possible. Please talk to us at interview about the type of arrangement that is best for you. We will always try to be adaptable wherever we can.
Return to Work
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return to Work initiative (link to career site page when available), we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace.
Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $70,000 to $90,000. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location. In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires.
About Company Statement:
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Market Intelligence partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
S&P Global Ratings offers critical insights for credit, risk and sustainable finance solutions that are essential to translating complexity into clarity, so market participants can uncover opportunities.
S&P Global Commodity Insights enables organizations to create long-term, sustainable value with data and insights for a complete view on the global energy and commodities markets.
S&P Global Mobility turns invaluable insights captured from automotive data to help our clients understand today's market, reach more customers, and shape the future of automotive mobility.
S&P Dow Jones Indices provides iconic and innovative index solutions, bringing transparency to global capital markets.
S&P Global Engineering Solutions solves for tomorrow's challenges today by transforming workflows and end-user experiences with data, insights and technology.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: [email protected] and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
BSMGMT202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), BSMGMT203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group)
Job ID: R29005
Posted On: 2023-04-19
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
Dallas TX USA
Jobs in Dallas TX United States
Private Markets Software Advisory Consultant Dallas jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.