Teaching Personnel England United Kingdom
3 weeks ago
Salary: £75 - 95 per day
Teaching personnel are working with a school in Lambeth to find learning mentors who have a background working in care or working as support workers.
We are looking for educators to fill full-time positions in an SEN school. Within this role, you will work with students aged 11-18 to provide a high standard of care and support in school to help with learning and overall wellbeing.
Typically individuals who have experience working as a support worker will have the resilience and personality fit to get on really well in SEN schools.
• Building strong relationships and trust with students that you work with
• Support students both inside and outside the classroom
• Encourage each student to participate and to progress in a positive way
• Work with other staff to create a cohesive network of support
• Provide individualised care for each child and adapt to their individual needs
For this role you should:
• Be a confident... communicator and be able to navigate difficult situations and conversations
• Have previous experience in a school or education environment
• Have previous experience working with people with additional needs
• Be hardworking and reliable
• Be available full-time
If you have the necessary experience and are currently looking for a new and rewarding role, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Any applicants that have been out of the UK for more than 6 months over the past 5 years will be asked to provide an overseas criminal clearance check. If you do not already have one of these, please apply for this before applying to this role. We are not able to accept applications if you do not already have a permanent UK address due to vetting checks carried out through application process.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Jobs in England United Kingdom
Learning Mentor: SEN School England jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.