SENCE Limited Lagos Nigeria
3 weeks ago
Our client, a well-known wine and spirits company in Lagos engaged in manufacturing, importation, marketing and distribution of high-quality products, is looking to hire a Senior Markeing Manager who will be responsible for leading the Brands Marketing Team, developing and implementing innovative marketing strategies and campaigns aimed at growing the Brand.
Key Responsibilities And Activities Include
• Consumer insight: The ability to generate consumer insights consistently and trends that drive category, portfolio and brand strategies and plans in order to create and maintain competitive advantage.
• Strtegic thinking: The ability to create and embed a clear strategy for sustainable and profitable growth of the brand and which provides direction for annual brand plans and activity plans.
• Financial understanding: The ability to optimise portfolio and brand profitability in a sustainable way and understand the key levers to achieve this.
• Communication strategy and planning... (includes media and activity planning): The ability to develop effective activity plans covering the key consumer touch points.
• Inspiring agencies to deliver great work: The ability to develop creative strategic briefs to inspire the delivery of great work that will drive growth for the brand.
• Commercial understanding (sales,rebates, deals etc): The ability to understand the companys route to market, channel and consumer strategies and their implications in order to incorporate this into brand strategies and plans.
• Execution excellence (includes project management): The ability to consistently ensure world class execution of all ATL and BTL brand activations (on time, on budget, on strategy and on target) to achieve the desired impact.
• Innovation: The ability to inspire, grow, lead and manage a team to ensure marketing and customer marketing strategies and activities are implemented in full, on time and on budget.
• Localisation: The ability to take globally developed guidelines and toolkit to implement a relevant local approach.
• Budget management: The ability to effectively manage an annual A&P budget to ensure the investment is in line with the key brand strategies and objectives.
RequirementsBelow Are The Knowledge, Skills And Ability Required
• University degree with a major in marketing
• Minimum of 8 years Brand management experience with demonstrated career progression
• Experience in ATL (digital & PR/influencers is a must) and BTL (experiential, POS activation)
• Relevant experience in FMCG in Nigeria is a must; experience in Spirits/Beverages industry is a strong plus
• Team leader with demonstrated success in managing team
• Experience in premium brands development in a structured multinational context
• Digital and influencer marketing expertise is a strong plus
• Strategic innovative thinker with strong operational capabilities
• strong analytical capability
• Trade marketing capabilities in on and off trade channels
• Market research and consumer insights driven
• Brand profitability and A&P budget management
• Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
• Passionate about the Spirits industry
• Ability to work autonomously and managing priorities
• Executional excellence and attention to details
• Customer and result oriented
• Good project management skills
• Team leader and strong team player
• Pragmatic/hands on approach/proactive
• Flexible, but firm when necessary
• Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
Senior Marketing Manager Lagos jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.