MTR Corporation Hong Kong Hong Kong
3 weeks ago
Construction Engineer – Communications (Operations Projects) (Ref: 230000UB)
We are looking for aspiring and suitably qualified individuals to join our Capital Works Business Unit (CWBU), where we work with our stakeholders to create sustainable transport solutions for the community, and we care for our staff and provide a great place to work.
Watch the video (https://www.mtr.com.hk/en/corporate/careers/career-in-capital-works.html) to understand more about working in CWBU.
• Undertake project management and contractor supervision duties for the implementation of Improvement Works of various communications systems in an operating railway environment, including but not limit to radio system, telephone system, data communication network, synchronous data transmission network and cyber security system
• Manage and supervise project implementation for various innovation projects, such as operations cloud platform and LoRa sensor detection to achieve smart operations... and maintenance for operating railways
• Review contractors’ submissions, monitor and report all site activities, including work progress, testing and commissioning
• Carry out site inspections and handle day-to-day contract administration, cost control and project programme
• Coordinate all interfaces with internal and external parties of relevant disciplines to ensure that all projects are delivered safely, on time, within budget and in compliance with specified technical and quality requirements
• Degree in Electronic / Electrical / Telecommunication Engineering or a related discipline
• A minimum of 4 years' experience in construction management, preferably in projects related to communication systems
Solid experience in operating railway projects is preferred
• Good communication skill in both written and spoken English and Chinese
• Possession of Corporate Membership of a recognised professional institution is preferred
• Appointment will be made on two-year renewable contract terms
You are invited to apply online via http://www.mtr.com.hk/mtr_job_en or send in your CV stating the position (with reference number) you are applying for by mail to Human Resource Management Department, MTR Corporation, G.P.O. Box 9916, Hong Kong on or before 18 May 2023.
For other job openings, please visit MTR Corporation’s website for more details.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for 12 months for future recruitment purpose and will then be destroyed.
Primary Location: Hong Kong
Job Posting: 04/May/23, 8:26:45 PM
Closing Date: 18/May/23, 10:59:00 AM
Construction Engineer – Communications (Operations Projects) Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.