TE Connectivity Evora Portugal
1 month ago
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Project Management Teams are responsible for managing the operational aspects of projects from inception through implementation. In this business-critical function, you will manage various stakeholders to ensure that the portfolio of New Product Introduction (NPI) projects meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
TE offers various battery system components for e-mobility. You will focus on the High-Voltage Contactors. They play a key role in the battery disconnect unit architecture of electric vehicles. They isolate the HV battery and electrical components especially in case of emergency.
The HV Contactors market is characterized by challenging technical requirements and its expected yearly growth is >30% by 2027.
As a Project Manager you will be... accountable for leading New Product Development projects from the offer phase to the introduction into serial production. You will manage a cross-functional project team incl. various stakeholders such as Sales, Product Management, Quality, Finance, Engineering, etc. Furthermore, you will be responsible for presenting the project and complete business case at each project phase to Senior Management for approval.
• Definition and lead of the entire project team in completing all project phases, tasks and activities
• Build a time plan with the complete sequence of tasks, ensuring the achievement of all customer and internal milestones
• Collect all stakeholders' requirements, plan/manage the execution and monitor the projects accordingly, through all project phases
• Ensure timely completion of all deliverables for each project phase
• Manage and achieve of all project goals - time, cost & quality
• Management of project budget and cost requirements
• Actively identify & manage risks/liabilities associated with the project
• Manage various stakeholders and resolve cross-functional conflicts
• At each project phase, present project progress and business case to Senior Management for approval
• Interact extensively with Sales, Product Management and TE-Automotive customers regarding new product development projects
• Handle customer related topics like communication, presentations, sample timing and technical documents
• Ensure documentation of changes in the change management system
• University Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or similar
• Project Management Institute (PMI) certification desirable (CAPM, PMP, or PgMP)
• Min. 5 years of professional experience in Project Management, preferably in the Automotive industry
• Good track record of understanding lifecycle of the New Product Development Projects
• Commercial understanding and technical affinity
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong conflict management skills, solution-orientated
• Very structured and organised working style
• Fluency in English
• Proficient on MS office and MS project. Knowledge on SAP is desirable
• Willingness to travel (max. 15%)
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global technology leader enabling a secure, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions have been proven in the most demanding environments, enabling advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy technology, data communications, and for the home. With approximately 85,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, we work with customers in nearly 140 countries. TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
WHAT TE CONNECTIVITY OFFERS:
We are pleased to offer you an exciting total package that can also be flexibly adapted to changing life situations - the well-being of our employees is our top priority!
• Competitive Salary Package
• Performance-Based Bonus Plans
• Health and Wellness Incentives
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
• Employee Resource Group
Across our global sites and business units, we put together packages of benefits that are either supported by TE itself or provided by external service providers. In principle, the benefits offered can vary from site to site
Project Manager - Automotive Evora jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.