University of Rochester
University of Rochester Sri Lanka Sri Lanka
3 weeks ago
Time as Reported Grade 094 OBGYN General
An OB/GYN sonographer is a health care professional that has successfully completed the educational and clinical requirements mandated by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) and have also successfully completed their sonography boards. This candidate will be responsible for providing diagnostic OB/GYN ultrasound exams as well as performing guidance for interventional procedures and genetic testing.
The OB/GYN Ultrasound department is a large referral center for high risk pregnancies and is comprised of two outpatient locations as well as one inpatient location. The department is currently looking to add a full-time sonographer to the team to work weekday assignments and on call assignments.
• Following completion of a department specific training program, candidate must be capable of performing independent OB/GYN ultrasounds as well as successfully completing a... thorough report and communicating results to the perinatologist(s).
• Candidate will be trained for and participate in ultrasound-guided procedures both in the department as well as in the operating room.
• Candidate will participate in additional ancillary roles within the department that include (but aren’t limited to): research projects, department performance improvement projects, etc.
• Candidate must be willing to participate in the educational mission of the department which involves hands-on teaching for medical students, residents and fellows.
• Candidate must successfully pass ongoing QA audits.
• Candidate must complete their annual CME requirements to keep their certification current. The candidate will be given the opportunity to participate in the department’s ongoing educational activities.
B.S. in Diagnostic Medical Sonography from accredited program as well as current certification from the ARDMS in OB/GYN. Additional certification from the Perinatal Quality Foundation including: nuchal translucency, nasal bone measurement, CLEAR program and fetal echo certificate desired.
The University of Rochester is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion to advance the University’s mission to Learn, Discover, Heal, Create – and Make the World Ever Better. In support of our values and those of our society, the University is committed to not discriminating on the basis of age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, military/veteran status, national origin, race, religion/creed, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship status, or any other status protected by law. This commitment extends to the administration of our policies, admissions, employment, access, and recruitment of candidates from underrepresented populations, veterans, and persons with disabilities consistent with these values and government contractor Affirmative Action obligations.
How To Apply
All applicants must apply online.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Sonographer IV, OB/GYN Sri Lanka jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.