Bosch Group Japan Japan
3 weeks ago
The history of Bosch is the history of car evolution. As a top-class automotive equipment supplier, Bosch Corporation supports market expansion/inroads domestically as well as globally. Bosch will continue to pursue forward-looking technologies such as the new generation of technologies for ecology, economy and safety as well as next-generation energy technologies, to keep cars as a part of the society and of the world. With its innovative technologies, Bosch Corporation has expanded into various fields such as consumer goods and building technologies. To become a key partner for every customer. Bosch will continue to drive for greater expectations.
• Project customer interface between JOEMs and Bosch internal development & industrialization team.
• Manage and negotiate customer’s project development deliverables and milestones
• Lead customer requirements management with local Japan team: HW / Mechanic
• Handle and follow up project open points... reported by customer, and continuously synchronizing w/ internal team
• Lead Japan local team to support project operation activities at customer side e.g. customer testing, sample building, ramp-up at customers production plant etc.
• (HW) Development and project management experiences with JOEMs. Experience in development of interior monitoring or camera systems preferred.
• Fluent Japanese and good English language skills
• Confident appearance at customer, proactive attitude with good communication skills and intercultural experience; team player
• Ability to quickly study & apply car multimedia product specific technology
• Creative with entrepreneurial mindset
Your contribution to something big
• Working in an international team with starting & growing business
• Working with attractive products in an dynamic market environment
• Possibilities to shape CM's direction and stance towards JOEMs
• Frequent opportunities for self-growth through system level tasks
Your future job location offers you
• Flexible work time options, Good access to local public transport, International environment
To apply for this position
• Please write the following items in your application form with "Message to hiring manager"; TOEIC point (for non-native English speaker), Japanese language certification level (for non-native Japanese speaker), Reason for your application, Your greatest strength, Your career plan
[XC-CT] Technical Project Manager Interior monitoring systems... Japan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.