RWE Tokyo Japan
3 weeks ago
RWE Renewables Japan G.K.
To start as soon as possible, Full time, Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of one of the biggest growth areas in the energy market. This role is based in the finance team that supports RWE’s global offshore wind development business. Working in this team you will support this dynamic renewables business.
• Provide input into Investment Financial Models (managed by Financial Modeller) for mid stage development projects (pre bid etc) through management of development assumption book and related supporting information for the base case and agreed scenarios
• Creation and administration of cash forecasts for the costs of Offshore wind project, maintaining a schedule of the forecasted cash flow. Align with key projects contacts (Package managers, Engineering managers etc) on these values and ensure appropriate sign offs are recorded
• Evaluate base case and scenarios and translate these into a financial value in early... projects and in absence of a financial modeller
• Support the RWE and Joint Venture reporting for the specific projects. This can include providing inputs to required forecasts/business plans as supported by the cost book
• Record and monitor the variances between different cases and communicate them as needed with the Project Management Team
• Ensure internal controls are being adequately applied e.g Delegation of Authority for RWE investment spend , controls detailed in specific project shareholder agreements or local country specific procedures etc
• Support the continuous improvement and further development of the cost management tools in Offshore Controlling
• Development and maintain good working relationships with all internal stakeholders as required to ensure clear visibility on the status of the tasks above to both project and line management
• Experience working in a project environment on finance topics ie Accounting, Controlling or Investment Appraisal an advantage
• Knowledge and understanding of contract(s) of assigned packages for a development/construction projects in the offshore wind market or comparable infrastructure project an advantage
• Advanced Excel proficiency is essential
• Fluency in both Japanese and English language
• Good communication and organisational skills
• Ability to work in a matrix environment with an entrepreneurial attitude
• Ability to manage relationships with a variety of stakeholders
Apply now with just a few clicks: ad code 80127, application deadline .
Any questions? Contact in Recruiting: Seiji Miyaki ([email protected])
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. #inclusionmatters
Project Estimator (Controlling) Japan Tokyo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.