ANSYS Greece Greece
1 month ago
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Integration and exposure of technology and people is increasingly important for the Ansys Mechanical Business Unit. Acquisitions of LSTC and DYNAmore have given us world class capability in explicit solver technology which is applied by our customers to improve their products through highly non-linear simulations of situations like drop and crash tests. We are growing the Product team and are seeking a Senior Product Manager to facilitate the integration of Explicit simulation technology into Ansys products and third-party tools and to support the wider Mechanical product management team.
The Ansys Senior Product Manager... (Structures) is responsible for driving and supporting the exposure of LS-DYNA solver technology across the Ansys Structures portfolio including managing and contributing to roadmaps, integration plans and knowledge transfers. Responsibilities will also include creating product related output (white papers, blog posts, product release updates, sales training, roadmaps, etc.) and translating market needs into product development roadmaps.
The individual should have a broad working knowledge of the Ansys Structures product portfolio and specifically Explicit simulation tools.
In this position you will be part of a highly motivated, international and diverse team of product managers who work to manage the Ansys Structures solvers and their exposure into our user interfaces and products.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist product marketing and sales support activities for the Ansys Structures product line with a particular focus on supporting the Ansys LS-DYNA products for the Mechanical Business Unit
• Focus on go-to-market activities aimed at helping to achieve strategic revenue objectives
• Work closely with Development teams to create realistic development plans and schedules
• Assist with creation of written product specifications and requirements
• Engage ACE (ANSYS Customer Excellence) and partner teams regularly to gain product feedback and assess competitive threats
• Maintain close relationships with customers to remain aware of their needs and perspectives
• Lead efforts to produce technical white papers, application notes, product positioning presentations, and webinars as part of the GTM strategy
• Engage and facilitate solutions in any Pre-Sales situations as appropriate
• Function as a specialist/expert during customer visits and technical events as appropriate
• Provide quality assurance testing and feedback on new product features and design flows as necessary
• Provide training to Customer Excellence and Account Teams as necessary
• Contribute to the wider product management organization to assist other activities and operations as needed.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a closely related field with 5 years of combined experience in any of the following: engineering, computer aided engineering (CAE) simulations, pre-sales support, sales, or customer engagement.
• Detailed experience with commercial CAE tools, engineering simulation concepts, and product capabilities
• Awareness of industry trends in the CAE simulation space
• Knowledge of LS-DYNA or equivalent Explicit simulation tools
• Logical problem-solving, strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in writing and speaking English
• Ability to interact effectively with senior business managers and C-level executives
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
• Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or a closely related field, 5+ years of combined experience in engineering, CAE simulations, or technical sales
• Experienced in using Ansys Mechanical / Ansys LS-DYNA and/or competitive products in the market
• Prior experience in a sales support, technical sales, development leadership or product management role
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs - guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
• Customer focus
• Results and Accountability
• Transparency and Integrity
• Sense of urgency
• Collaboration and Teamwork
WORKING AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at Ansys, it's about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It's about the "what's next" as much as the "mission accomplished". It's about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel.
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a component of the NASDAQ-100.
For more information, please visit us at
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity
Senior Product Manager (m/f/d) Greece jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.