Mozio Group Serbia Serbia
4 weeks ago
We are a profitable venture-backed technology company in the ground transportation and travel industries.
Join Mozio's engineering team and you will help define how we develop mobile products.
Are you an amazing software engineer? Come and be part of our mission to build the ultimate ground transportation searching and booking platform.
Over the past few years, we've partnered with many big-name companies in the travel realm, like TUI, Agoda, Amex, Despegar, among others, and provided a ground transportation platform that reaches tens of thousands of customers every month. Those numbers simply confirm how Mozio is already making a difference in the industry.
Join and be sure you will work with extraordinarily passionate and talented people from all around the world. And as if that wasn't enough, you'll be able to do all that from anywhere in the world you happen to be (or go!).
At Mozio, we have a very open engineering culture. Your suggestions will be heard, your decisions will... have a huge impact on how our products are developed and we'll always make the best choices we can, together. Our team is always happy to try new solutions and explore new paths to achieve the desired results.
INTERESTED? HERE'S WHAT THE JOB INVOLVES:
• Crafting, building, and documenting native mobile SDKs that will be integrated by major partners
• Developing interactive user experiences that are ready to be used by developers
• Writing well through and documented software so that developers will have no trouble integrating it into their projects
• Showing a deep understanding of how mobile platforms work and what an excellent SDK looks like
• Collaborating in a dynamic team composed mainly of engineers and designers
AS A SUCCESSFUL SENIOR MOBILE ENGINEER, YOU WILL...
• Be an exceptional software engineer first and foremost
• Have in-depth experience with Android
• Be proficient in Java and/or Kotlin
• Be comfortable designing, discussing, and implementing elegant APIs
• Understand the importance of documenting and testing, and know how to do it right
• Show leadership by mentoring and helping teammates
• Stay on top of your work and take ownership of every aspect of the software
And in order to stand out, you'd have at least one of:
• Experience in building complex mobile SDKs, whether open-source or not
• Work experience with Flutter and/or other multi-platform development libraries and SDKs
• In-depth experience with a different platform - front-end, backend, etc
If you have any questions about this position, don't hesitate to contact us and we'll be happy to give you more details
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.