Recruitment Hunters Limited
Recruitment Hunters Limited Cambridge United Kingdom
3 weeks ago
Recruitment Hunters are recruiting for an Admissions Administration Coordinator to work in Student Admissions for their Educational client based in Cambridge. (3x roles are available for 8 months Contracts with options for Permanent after the initial Fixed Term contract. These new roles are scheduled to start May/June 2023 till January 2024.
The company are looking for a new Admissions Administration Coordinator / Administration Assistant to be based in their head office in Cambridge to assist with a selection of administration duties and assisting with customers on the phone to set people up on their in-house system. The new roles will be on a 8Months fixed term contract More-or-less with options to extend/Perm.
Main Responsibilities: - Administration Coordinator / Admissions – Student Admin - Administration Assistant - Education Sector
• All-round Admissions Administration and Customer Service Support...
• Process enquiries and applications efficiently
• Maintain the in-house... database, so strong administration / data-entry required
• Issue paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
• Be able to work closely with colleagues from various departments and centres
• Provide a fast and efficient welcoming service for all internal and external customers
• Be proactive and effective in the reaching the end result
Experience Required:- 3x Administration Coordinators / Student Admissions
• Educated to A level or above (MUST) Graduates / Graduate Calibre
• Excellent Administration skills with the ability to manage a busy workload (MUST)
• Educational Administration & Customer Service Support experience (HIGHLY DESIRABLE)
• Ability to prioritise work to meet tight deadlines
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Excellent professional customer service skills
• Be fluent in English & Any additional languages as well (MASSIVE BONUS)
• Competent user of Microsoft office package
The full time Admissions Administration Assistant roles in Admissions are on a Fixed Term Contract term for 8 Months (More-or-less) with options to extend or go Permanent. They will be based in Central Cambridge. Working Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30. The salary will be £21,250-£21,500 PA + company benefits. The roles will be hybrid working (2 Days from the Cambridge Office and 3 Days Remote/Home), in busy period June/July/August you may be required to work 3days in office and 2 remote..
If these Admissions Administration Assistant positions sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Steve at Recruitment Hunters
"Let us do the hunting...so you don't have to!"
Recruitment Hunters is an independent recruitment agency based in Cambridgeshire who place permanent, contract & temporary staff into firms across East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Suffolk & Norfolk) & West London. We focus on 4 main sectors from Commercial, Accountancy, Engineering to Technical. The types of roles we recruit for as follows: Administration, Accounts, Customer Service, Logistics, Credit Control, Ledger Clerks, Sales, Account Management, Management, IT, HR, Directors, Engineering, Accountants, Analysts, Insurance, Technical, Public Relations, Marketing, Design, Legal, Call Centre, Receptionists, Pa's, Bi-Lingual, Field Sales, Graduates, Juniors, Mortgage Underwriters, Banking & everything in-between.
Immediate, MAY JUNE 2023 Start, Fixed Term Contract, FTC, Admissions, Administration Assistant, Admissions, Educational Admin, Admin, Coordination, Coordinators, Support, Education, Admissions, Admin, Customer Service, Student Support, Application processing, Data-Entry, Administrator, Admissions, Hybrid, FTC, Contract, Students, Grad, Graduate, May Start, Full-Time, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Degree, Students Administration Coordinators, Education Sector, Recruitment Hunters
Jobs in Cambridge United Kingdom
Administrative Admissions Coordinator Cambridge jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.