City Centre Recruitment
City Centre Recruitment United Kingdom United Kingdom
3 weeks ago
TEMPORARY CONTRACT UNTIL DECEMBER 2023
£10.79 - £10.98 per hour DOE
MON TO FRI 08:15am – 15.45pm
DBS WILL BE UNDERTAKEN
TO APPLY CALL 01305 239239 Mon to Friday 8am to 5pm
OR EMAIL CV TO [email protected]
Our client is seeking an experienced SCHOOL OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR to join their team on a temporary basis until December 2023.
The Duties Include But Are Not Limited To
• Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the school office.
• Exhibit polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
• Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Maintain and inputting tasks using databases and systems.
Within your CV, you must show evidence of the following skills:
• Previous experience as an office administrator
• Excellent organisational capability with excellent... attention to detail
• Strong IT skills with accurate typing capability
• Knowledge of Office 365, Excel, Word and able to pick up new systems quickly
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Passport or Birth certificate with National Insurance Number proof
• Current DBS would be an advantage but not essential as one will be undertaken
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to SCHOOL OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
#Citycentrerecruitment #Weymouthbranch #tempjob #recruitmentagency #seekingwork #admin #officeadmin #commercial #Bridport #Dorset
Jobs in United Kingdom United Kingdom
SCHOOL OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR United Kingdom jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.