NOVOTEL, Accor Darwin City NT Australia
3 weeks ago
Ideally located on the city's Esplande overlooking Darwin Harbour, Novotel Darwin CBD offers 140 contemporary rooms with easy walking distance to the convention centre, many attractions and shops within the city and surrounds. Boasting a lobby bar, award winning restaurant, swimming pool - Novotel Darwin CBD is the perfect location to base yourself whether it be for business or leisure
Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
• To lead and manage the development of the hotel strategy.
• To set the annual budget and then deliver the Revenue and GOP targets of the property.
• To effectively lead and manage all day-to-day operational activities of the hotel, through the Resident Manager and the operational department heads.
• To effectively manage the owner relationship on behalf of the company.
• To successfully position the hotel from a Sales and property Marketing perspective.
• To ensure that accurate forecasting and Revenue... Management activities are taking place.
• To ensure that the operational and service skills of the employees of the hotel are being constantly improved
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent management skills and Strong analytical skills are a must.
• Prior experience with multiple stakeholder relationship management is essential.
• High ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities.
Be a part of something bigger. Be a part of Accor, an industry leader. We are more than 230,000 hospitality experts placing people at the heart of what we do, creating emotion for our guests, and nurturing a passion for service and achievement beyond limits.
• Immediate access to employee benefits card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. We offer reasonable adjustments to support you. If you require an adjustment to be made during the recruitment process, you're welcome to let us know
Darwin City NT Australia
Jobs in Darwin City NT Australia
General Manager Darwin City NT jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.