Able Services Atlanta GA Georgia
3 weeks ago
ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM’s comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical... solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes — from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
The Engineer will work directly with property management, leasing, engineering leadership, vendors, and construction in various facets to deliver top tier asset management with a budget conscious focus and a customer centric experience. The EM is responsible for all properties in their region and must be involved in every aspect of maintaining these assets. This must be done in a manner that not only protects but maximizes the value of the properties.
The Company may require that the successful candidate hired for this position be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, if and to the extent permitted by applicable law. The Company will make exceptions for medical, sincerely held religious belief, or other legally required exceptions.
ABM is hiring for a Building Engineer in Atlanta, GA.
• 3-5 years of Commercial real estate experience.
• HVAC equipment (chillers, Swud’s, package units, split systems).
• Electrical equipment (lighting, electrical distribution troubleshooting), emergency power equipment (generators/automatic transfer switched, Uninterruptible power supply).
• Plumbing fixture repairs/replacement, troubleshooting.
• Maintaining fire life safety equipment (fire monitoring systems, fire sprinkler systems, emergency backup power systems, etc.
• Proficient as a user with CMMS systems.
• EPA Universal certified (EPA 608).
• Familiar with emergency preparedness planning.
• Capable of understanding wiring diagrams or electrical schematics.
• Capable of reading blueprints.
• Maintains and performs repairs to buildings, utilities, grounds and equipment.
• Optimize the repair and maintenance of HVAC, electrical and plumbing equipment and systems.
• Uses and helps provide best practices to troubleshoot and repair equipment and system problems so that problems are resolved in the most efficient and effective manner.
• Maintains continuous operations of equipment by troubleshooting and repairing.
• Provide hands-on training and collaboration to other engineering team members.
• Fosters a work environment that promotes energy conservation and continuous improvement of engineering functions.
• Records all pertinent data in building logbooks and makes all appropriate daily entries.
• Conducts utility and equipment tests.
• Records pertinent data on all equipment in accordance with federal, state, and local codes and requirements.
• Process administrative paperwork in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
• Stay abreast of the latest technology as related to building systems and equipment and emergency response regarding fire and life safety.
• Actively functions as a team member.
• Demonstrates commitment to quality of service.
• Complies with ABM and facilities’ policies and procedures.
· Complies and participates with ABM’s safety program. · Complies and participates in facility specific safety program.
• Maintains regular attendance in the workplace.
• Provides highest quality of service to the tenants, staff and visitors at the facility.
• Participate in regular required communication with Chief Engineer, Assistant Chief Engineer, management, tenants and other staff.
• Experience that is commensurate with the specific facility for the position of Engineer
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
• As required, highest-level relevant state/local license for Stationary Engineer and/or HVAC, plus universal level refrigerant recovery license.
• Computer skills and building automation systems experience required.
• Certification meeting OSHA ACM awareness training requirements as required.
• Working knowledge of energy conservation required, formal training preferred.
$30 - $35 an hour
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ABM offers a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k) plan with immediate vesting, short and long-term disability, PTO, paid holidays and more.
ABM values the rich diversity of its workforce. We strive to foster a work environment of respect and engagement that harnesses our workforce’s diversity to our common goal of providing prompt and superior client service.
ABM participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Este empleador participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los Estados Unidos.
ABM is an EOE (Minority / Female / Veteran / Disability / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation) and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance in completing the employment application, please call 888-328-8606. We will provide you with assistance and make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
• ABM does not sell or share your personal information.
• We collect basic personal details like your name and address, work history, and other employment related personal information. We also collect Sensitive Personal Information like race/ethnicity because we are required to do so by law.
• We collect this information in order to process your employment with us.
• We will keep your information for as long as is required by law.
Prior to the submission of your personal information, please review our Employee Privacy Notice. If you are from California, please review our California Employee Privacy Notice
Atlanta GA USA
Building Engineer Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.