Gulf Group Bangkok Thailand
3 weeks ago
Assistant Manager/Manager-Finance (Treasury)
• Analyzing, Executing and Negotiating appropriate hedging transactions/policy/control to mitigate financial risks related to the currency and interest rates on the company/project's cash flows and borrowings, as applicable.
• Flexibility to learn and implement new derivative product to mitigate project and financial risks in each country
• Analyzing, Executing and Negotiating cash investment transactions/policy/control to optimize investment opportunities at the appropriate risks for company/projects
• Analyzing and Recommendation on Provident Fund’s Fund performance for Gulf group
• Executing project finance activities, supporting assign projects across revenue generating business areas, cost control and strategic operating plans within company project portfolio.
• Providing support in preparing and executing project specific deliverables related to financial or contractual requirements for BOD... shareholders/ bankers.
• Performing research and study to further organizing business analysis, business trend assessment for management decision making on project development.
• Providing expertise recommendations and insights on business key drivers, affecting the financial health of the project, and the company
• Providing support in regards of data consolidation, calculation and analysis for project cost control and business risk management.
• Ensuring any processes in the assigned project comply with internal policies and external regulations in financial related matters.
• Preparing financial reports on assigned project requirements related to the financial health and execution of the project.
• Developing effective relationships with stakeholder, government institutions and regulatory agencies in a governance compliance manner
• Providing sufficient technical coaching through experiential learning activities to members under supervision or any concerned persons required.
• Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related fields
• Minimum 4years’ experience in banking, treasury (specific in derivative market) and corporate finance function in any companies
• Experience in project finance and treasury are required
• Good financial planning and financial model knowledge
• Experience in power generation, renewable energy, hydropower, gas and infrastructure & utilities would be an advantage
• High accountability, strong analytical skills, and confidence in turning facts into recommendations
• Creativity, problem solving skills, negotiation, and systematic thinking
• Fluent in English both written and verbal (Minimum 750 TOEIC score)
• Ability to use MS Excel
• Goal–Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible
Assistant Manager/Manager - Finance (Treasury) Bangkok jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.