Monroe Consulting Group
Monroe Consulting Group Philippines Philippines
3 weeks ago
Company Information Monroe Consulting Philippines
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the consumer goods, health, industrial, professional and technology sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998, initially expanding the brand within the Asia Region by opening offices in Indonesia, China, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam and Thailand.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own... unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs.
Job Description Job Summary:
• Cost and management accounting provides data and analyses reports that can be used by managers to make decisions that will lead to long-term profits and growth. Cost accounting will help with strategic planning and making decisions regarding the direction of the business. Also, in-charge in budgeting, recording and analyzing company financial information, and tracking department or product expenditures. Complete periodic cost runs and month-end closings.
Key job responsibilities include:
• Developing cost standards for materials and labor.
• Designing and implementing cost accounting systems.
• Analysing production costs and recommending changes.
• Overseeing annual physical inventory.
• Hiring, training, and supervising cost and inventory accounting staff.
• Helps improve a company's profitability by managing, controlling, and eliminating expenses.
• Responsible for the accurate and timely costing of all product lines
• Support decision-making within a company by providing a wealth of financial and statistical information, often assisted by powerful accounting software.
• Supervision of the Cost Accounting Department
• Lead costing process improvement
Job Qualifications • BS in Accountancy or Banking and Finance graduate, or any other related
• LICENSES/CERTIFICATION: Must be a CPA
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!!!
• EXPERIENCE: At least 1 year in the same capacity in a manufacturing industry
• SKILLS: Highly analytical and with strong accounting skills and background
• OTHERS: People management, Decision making, and proven leadership skills
• Able to communicate to any level in the organization.
• Computer literate, with a positive work attitude
• Team player and with good interpersonal skills
• LOCATION OF ASSIGNMENT: Binan City Laguna.
• With shuttle services (from certain pick-up points)
• AVAILABILITY: Can Start ASAP
Compensation 25000 - 30000
Compensation Range ₱20,000 - ₱30,000
Number of Job Opening 3
Highest Education Attainment College Graduate
How to apply to this job Please send an UPDATED RESUME to the email provided and we will assess
Jobs in Philippines Philippines
CPA Accounting or Accountant Philippines jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.