Advanced Micro Devices
Advanced Micro Devices Lima Peru
1 month ago
We are searching for a resourceful Sr. Software Developer to join our high calibre team at Advanced Micro Devices in Mala, Lima.
Growing your career as a Full Time Sr. Software Developer is an amazing opportunity to develop competitive skills.
If you are strong in leadership, creativity and have the right drive for the job, then apply for the position of Sr. Software Developer at Advanced Micro Devices today!
WHAT YOU DO AT AMD CHANGES EVERYTHING
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities, and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world’s most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence while being direct, humble, collaborative, and inclusive of diverse perspectives... This is who we are at our best. One Company. One Team.
AMD together we advance_
Join us to lead our organization in operational excellence as we continue to grow our company and provide technical leadership in the industry. Our team develops and manages integration systems for AMD and its business partner.
A successful candidate will have:
• Excellent communication skills, which will underpin their ability to deal with different stakeholders.
• Good programming skills in Java, Bash, and SQL.
• Basic knowledge in administration of Linux (Red Hat Enterprise Linux) and Windows Server.
• Familiarity with File Transfer Protocol, Webservices, XSLT, Spring Framework, and ActiveMQ.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Analyze, Design, Program, Testing, Documentation, and Maintenance of current integration systems.
• Troubleshooting issues and providing support to both Internal and External users.
• Requirement gathering and implementation of change requests.
• Design and develop technical solutions and software architecture for assigned projects and prepare documentation for application support and enhancement.
• Creating and maintaining operation processes.
• Lead developer require to assist with new members onboarding and training.
• Strong Java and SpringBoot/Camel development experience. Do provide description on Java development projects in the resume. Include related freelancing work and university project in your resume.
• Hands-on experience in designing and developing integration services using API protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP, and XML).
• Some DevOps experience would be advantageous.
• Experience working in a supportive environment with emphasis on deep root cause analysis with a view to driving defects to zero.
• Passion for attention to detail & organizing information.
• Ability to drive to tight deadlines as part of a global, horizontal team.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
At AMD, your base pay is one part of your total rewards package. Your base pay will depend on where your skills, qualifications, experience, and location fit into the hiring range for the position. You may be eligible for incentives based upon your role such as either an annual bonus or sales incentive. Many AMD employees have the opportunity to own shares of AMD stock, as well as a discount when purchasing AMD stock if voluntarily participating in AMD’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You’ll also be eligible for competitive benefits described in more detail
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity, inclusive employers and will consider all applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective laws throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
Benefits of working as a Sr. Software Developer in Mala, Lima:
● Excellent benefits
● Advancement opportunities
● Competitive salary
Sr/ Software Developer - Start Immediately Lima jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.