Newell Brands Atlanta GA Georgia
2 weeks ago
Title: Associate Test Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA...
Provide technical and operational expertise in all areas of testing. The Baby & Parenting Associate Test Engineer will be a working member of the testing lab team, assisting with the day-to-day test operations and providing expertise and leadership to the lab technicians. This individual will assist the Home and Str in ensuring that testing meets federal regulations, conduct dynamic sled test data analysis, and help to develop new testing methods and equipment. Communication with quality, compliance, and Baby & Parenting R & D engineering are an essential element of this position.
• Provide technical expertise to the Home and Stroller Test Lab
• Work together with the test technicians in performing testing to both internal and federal safety standards.
• Assist in the development of new test methods and equipment to meet new internal and external regulations
• Work with the Testing Manager to ensure that test equipment maintenance is performed to a regular schedule.
• Work closely with R&D resources to ensure that the product design can achieve and maintaining compliance to federal regulations.
• Conduct analysis of testing data to assist engineering in the development of new and improved products.
• Provide technical guidance in the day-to-day operations of the test lab staff
• Drive standardization to improve process repeatability.
• Interface with industry experts in the testing, child safety
• Provide leadership to ensure a safe and orderly workplace for all associates
• Provide basic design leadership for modifications or new designs
• Building and Designing Test Fixtures
• Engineering degree (Mechanical Preferred)
• Willing to travel periodically (<20 % travel is typical)
• Effective team communication skills
• Knowledge of regulatory or compliance standards
• Experience in a testing environment
• Work experience in design or test engineering
• Knowledge of all Standards ASTM, JPMA, SOR, EU
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Rubbermaid, FoodSaver, Calphalon, Sistema, Sharpie, Paper Mate, Dymo, EXPO, Elmer's, Yankee Candle, Graco, NUK, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Spontex, Coleman, Campingaz, Oster, Sunbeam and Mr. Coffee. Newell Brands' beloved, planet friendly brands enhance and brighten consumers lives at home and outside by creating moments of joy, building confidence and providing peace of mind. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Newell Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide all employees and applicants for employment with equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, immigration status, marital status, military status, any covered veteran status, disability status, genetic information, caregiving responsibilities or any other basis prohibited by law
Atlanta GA USA
Associate Test Engineer Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.