Nesco Resource Atlanta GA Georgia
4 weeks ago
Responsible for adhering to all Company and Project safety programs, policies, and procedures as well as all Federal, State, and local safety codes and regulations.
• Successfully complete Company safety induction training to perform the requirements aligned with this responsibility.
• Load and unload materials...
• Will work on such machines but not limited to, forklift, crating, hand tools, saws, drills, etc., and other pieces of equipment as required by supervisor or the job requirement.
• Visualize and facilitate logistics of the warehouse, transportation, and customer service.
• Reviewing purchase orders and shipping documents to ensure accuracy.
• Load, unload, and move material within or near the plant yard or work site.
• Transport assist and verify shipment documentation and examines goods for damage.
• Drives vehicles for the purpose of transporting orders and materials to designated sites.
• Maintain logs and records of materials and executed orders.
• Coordinate logistics according to availabilities and requirements.
• Resolve shipment and inventory issues.
• Prepare and present reports to the logistics department and higher management.
• Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications/Experience/ Skills and Attributes
• Education High school diploma or GED preferred. must be able to perform basic reading, writing and mathematical functions.
• Valid Driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
• Minimum of two-years’ of proven, successful experience as a logistics support
• Language Skills Ability to read and comprehend instructions, memorandums, and correspondence.
• Able to work with minimal supervision and with minimal technical guidance.
• Able to communicate effectively and professional manner with all customers, team members and management.
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks.
• Must be able to operate machinery in all weather conditions and terrains.
• Excellent hand-eye coordination, peripheral vision, and ability with spatial relationships.
• Good knowledge of the materials, tools, equipment, and machinery that are used in the industry is preferred.
Working Conditions / Schedule
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a warehouse setting.
• Hours: 6am – 2:30pm (MON-FRI)
• 30-minute lunch (unpaid)
• 15-minute break (paid)
• Work environment will change often and will require consistent awareness to surroundings and potential dangers to themselves and others.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. with assistance from others or lifting devices from floor to waist and waist to floor.
• Ability to walk, hear, see in order to reasonably perform essential job functions.
• Must have agility and a good sense of balance, willing to work in high places.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities
Atlanta GA USA
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.