AstraZeneca Vietnam Vietnam
4 weeks ago
IT MANAGER – HCM, Vietnam
We are looking for a savvy IT Manager to join our growing team of analytics and IT experts. The hire will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for multi-functional teams. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. The Data Engineer will support our software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure efficient data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company’s data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
About AstraZeneca And AstraZeneca... Vietnam
AstraZeneca (LSE/STO/Nasdaq: AZN) is a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of prescription medicines in Oncology, Rare Diseases and BioPharmaceuticals, including Cardiovascular, Renal & Metabolism, and Respiratory & Immunology. Based in Cambridge, UK, AstraZeneca operates in over 100 countries and its innovative medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide. Please visit astrazeneca.com and follow the Company on Twitter @AstraZeneca.
As a Foreign Invested Enterprise with over 550 members, AstraZeneca is investing into Vietnam 310 million USD from 2020 to 2030 with a focus on reducing the burdens of non-communicable diseases, developing local talent, and uplifting the domestic biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing capabilities.
Over the last three decades accompanying Vietnam’s sustainable development, AstraZeneca has run several impactful programmes in collaboration with the Government, Ministry of Health and healthcare partners to promote disease awareness, prevention and early detection. In recent years, AstraZeneca Vietnam has received several certificates of merit from the Prime Minister and Minister of Health, for excellent contributions to Vietnam’s vaccine diplomacy, fight against COVID-19 and advancement of cancer treatment and disease awareness. The company has also been recognized among Vietnam’s Top 100 Best Places to Work (2018 – 2022) with various other industry awards from BritCham, EuroCham, and government agencies.
What You’ll Do
• Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
• Assemble large, sophisticated data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
• Build analytics tools that apply the data pipeline to provide concrete insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
• Work with partners including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
• Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions.
• Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
• Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
• Sophisticated working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
• Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
• Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and find opportunities for improvement.
• Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
• Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
• A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
• Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
• We are looking for a candidate with 5+years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field. They should also have experience using the following software/tools:
• Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
• Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
• Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
• Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
• Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
• Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
• At AstraZeneca, we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and fuel your bold spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients, and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and partnership, and is always committed to lifelong learning, growth, and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
What will you get?
• We provide driven packages and benefits for proficient and qualified candidates; a dream team and colleagues who share ONE value, ideas, and goals.
Where can I find out more?
• Visit our website www.astrazeneca.vn
• Follow us on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/astrazeneca/
• Contact us via [email protected]
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.