Hung’s Management Services Ltd
Hung’s Management Services Ltd Hong Kong Hong Kong
3 weeks ago
Our company, Hung's Management Services Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as senior / operations training & development manager (ref: otm/0105/23) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Lai Chi Kok and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Degree which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from HK$14,000 to a maximum of HK$43,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
• Company: Hung’s Management Services Ltd
• Position: Senior / Operations Training & Development Manager (ref: Otm/0105/23)
• Region: Lai Chi Kok
• Career Level: Senior
• Work Experience: 10 years
• Qualification: Degree
• Type of Work: Full Time
• Minimum Salary: HKD 14.000 - HKD 43.000
• Heads... the entire training and development department for operations of multiple brands
• Use performance reviews and skills gap analyses for the assessment and identification of the business’s training and development needs, primarily at the store operations frontline and managerial level, Area Manager level and Operations supporting role if needed.
• Oversee learning activities, curriculum and resources. Design the training programs based on business goals and people KPIs
• Build training program to accelerate operations team’s digital savvy and knowledge on retail business related digitalization as one of the key business acumens.
• actively searches, creatively designs, and implements effective methods for enhancing performance, and recognizing outstanding performance.
• Able to leverage new technology, systems and recommend new training methods to continuously improve training effectiveness and efficiencies.
• support Head of Operations to build succession plan, take the lead to provide relevant training programs, and co-create learning opportunities with cross departments for potential talents to equip new skills beyond store operations
• “Train the trainers”: train operations and training delegates about all operations knowledge and specific training modules.
• Ensure all team are highly motivated and results driven through any training course, events or workshops.
• Prepare and provide monthly, quarterly and yearly reports on training metrics with action plan to drive improvement.
• Work with HR to identify opportunities on improving turnover rate, control on fight risk.
• Prepare and manage annual operations training budgets and calendar with Head of Operations and HR Department.
• Any Ad-hoc assignment.
• Degree holder with at least 10 years in working experience in a training and development capacity.
• Experience in content creation, maintenance of training processes, and the successful development of ongoing training and development programs.
• Ability to tailor the most complex messages for different audiences in a manner that they can understand and relate to.
• Strong analytical skills, Interpersonal Skills
• Multiple tasking, flexible and welcoming to change, able to work independently with minimal supervision, and be self-motivated.
• Demonstrate strong leadership qualities, able to influence a cross-functional team
Interested parties, please email detail resume and expected salary email to the Human Resources Department (Please quote the reference no.).
Data collected will be treated in strictly confidential and in used for recruitment purposes only.
Advantages of working here
• Use performance reviews and skills gap analyses
• Entire training and development for Operations
• Build program to accelerate ops team digital savvy
To find out more information and check other job vacancies, you can check our website at: https://trustjobhk.com
Senior / Operations Training & Development Manager (ref: Otm/0105/23) Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.