AstraZeneca Stockholm Sweden
4 weeks ago
Global Procurement Manager – Packaging
Macclesfield (UK) Södertälje (Sweden)
Opening date 17/10/
Innovate with partners to maximise patient outcomes
Join the team managing our innovative Procurement ecosystem that delivers high-quality strategic approaches from partner to patient. Ultimately, we help to fulfil AstraZeneca’s purpose: pushing the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines.
As the guardians of the cost and value that AstraZeneca delivers, we’re a strong, independent function that impacts the entire business. Through agility and supplier collaboration, we are delivering sustainable growth that protects employees, patients and society.
The Global Procurement Manager will have accountability for a spend category across the globe. You will develop long term strategic plans for the entire spend area within AstraZeneca or your Region from the development of the strategy, through cost management and supplier management / development... strategies.
You'll manage stakeholder and supplier relationships to ensure that your Category Strategies are aligned to current and future Business needs and that the supply base is continually assessed and developed to meet changing business demands.
Our Packaging teams are supporting a wide range of sustainability activities from responsible material sourcing, substitute/reduction in materials, to working with our key partners to ensure decarbonisation and agreed SBTs. You'll have an appetite for change and innovation, and bring an ambitious, motivated approach to our already high performing team.
• Develop Strategic Category Plans
• Oversee the implementation of the category plan to ensure that the procurement activities deliver the expected business value
• Consistently look for new solutions and being creative in your thinking to meet the needs of your stakeholders.
• Support our business to achieve Carbon Zero by .
• Manage strategic relationships (stakeholder and supplier) to ensure that Category Strategies are aligned to current and future Business need
• Develop, evaluate or manage internal and external relationships with suppliers and other cross-functional teams
• Work closely with our Operations colleagues to deliver continuous improvement and overall value creation.
Essential requirements & skills
• Degree level or equivalent qualifications and experience
• Proven procurement experience, preferably in Packaging, managing global or regional categories of spend and category strategy creation.
• Passion for Sustainability
• Tenacity to achieve results.
• Excellent Business Partnering skills
• Resilience to work in a challenging environment
• Supplier Management experience
Already imagining yourself joining the team? Great
We welcome your application no later that the closing date - 29/01/23
Competitive salary and benefits
Global Procurement Manager – Packaging Stockholm jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.