Slamtex New Cairo City Egypt
3 weeks ago
• Establishing what the clients want to achieve and the budget available for the project.
• Considering the needs of people who will use the building.
• Developing initial ideas and concepts.
• Producing designs using hand drawings and computer aided designs (CAD), showing how the spaces inside the building will be organized, constructed and finished.
• Ensuring all proposals comply with the relevant regulations.
• Producing detailed drawings for the contractors to use once proposal is accepted.
• Detailing to scale the construction and finish of all areas of the project and writing specification of works including schedules for finishes.
• Research and source materials for schemes, helping to organize client presentations, communicating with vendors and contractors, obtaining and compiling quotations, preparing estimates, order placement.
• The designer has also the responsibility to do the documentation work concerning all documents for plans and estimates and... drawings.
• Understand the concepts and initial design intent, and apply this into a graphic representation. This may involve reproducing the designer’s concept into a graphic form, or may involve interpretation and artistic design ability to represent the ideas in a graphic form and into photo-realistic 3D renderings and animations.
• Read and accurately interpret architectural illustrations, 2D CAD files, or other 3D modelling data, as specified within projects and realizing those designs as compelling imagery.
• Develop and maintain a software library suitable for architectural rendering needs and applications.
• Provide efficient modelling and converting of data sets from CAD or other 3D modelling packages.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture Engineering
• Expert in AutoCAD - Photoshop - Microsoft office
New Cairo City Egypt
Interior Designer & Architect New Cairo City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.