HP Taipei City Taiwan
4 weeks ago
If you’re Executive Assistant for Head of Peripherals, you will
• Be responsible for performing general administrative support tasks involved in an organization.
• Assist supervisory and non-supervisory employees with various administrative support tasks.
• Taking tasks include, but are not limited to, general filing and records maintenance, compiling data for reports, assisting with administrative tasks associated with the cost center(s) budget(s), scheduling appointments and meetings, calendar maintenance for one or more employees, answering/screening telephone calls, preparing expense reports, preparing/editing presentations, making travel arrangements, distributing mail, greeting/escorting visitors, assisting new employees, duplicating, and other established general administrative tasks.
• Coordinate within the work unit and with other work units/departments, both internal and possibly external to the company.
• Assist in supporting the general administrative work for one or more... professional employees other than the direct supervisor.
• Perform Predominantly general administrative in nature
We’re looking for talents with
• 5+ years general administrative experience, including 1+ years in supporting executive level
• Fluent in both Mandarin and English.
• Senior/advanced general administrative skills/ knowledge of most general administrative issues.
• Usually works with multiple issues/projects and has the experience/ability to support multiple employees’ general administrative needs.
• Regarded as the key general administrative employee of the work unit/department and is a primary general administrative employee in the department/division.
• Specific advanced level of software skills, such as MS Office (PowerPoint in particular) & MS Project – high level of fluency will be advantageous.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive
Taipei City Taiwan
Executive Assistant Taipei City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.