Unisys Vienna Austria
3 weeks ago
Your career start is waiting for you!
As a digital native, you have grown up in the digital world and using computers and the Internet, smartphones, tablets
and social media is second nature to you. It's no coincidence that your degree program focuses on this very world,
because you are determined to help shape this fascinating world yourself.
As a future software engineer (m/f/d), you want to actively leave your own personal mark in varied and exciting projects
with a focus on conception, design and development. Depending on the project context, topics such as agile software
development, enterprise application development, portal development and much more will accompany you on your way
to becoming a digital expert.
Give your professional career the best start boost! As a future member of our Early Career Program, you will find the
perfect entry point into digitization and transformation, with the chance to gain experience throughout the Germanspeaking world.
Along with CV... kindly share below details as well in the mail:-
• What is your desired start date?
• Are you applying for internship/part-time/full-time?
• * In case of internship – what is the desired end date?
• In case of part-time – how many working hours per week?
• As this job is not remote only - do you have everything necessary in order to start working in Vienna?
• How good are your German language skills?
• What is your experience / goal / expectation for the offered position?
• What is your salary expectation?
The most important at a glance:
• You are about to start the last year of your studies or you are already looking for a part-time job (min. 20h / week) besides your studies and want to find the best possible start into your career as a Software Developer.
• You want your thesis to be based in practice and, if possible, to be combined with a project that you can work on.
• You want to make agile project work in an innovative environment your everyday work. You are interested in new technologies and approaches and want to get to know and apply them.
• Topics ranging from classic software development, data aggregation and insight analytics to records management solutions with hyperautomation will arouse your curiosity.
• What you do, you do with conviction and you gain energy for new things from the good feeling of having achieved a goal.
A few words about us:
Unisys is a globally active and well-known company in the ICT industry, which is one of the industry leaders with abroad portfolio of IT services, software and technologies. We accompany the entire IT value chain from analysis to the finished solution as a competent partner for our clients.
Together with our clients, we ensure the implementation of software projects across a wide range of application areas. With mutual support and team spirit, we ensure that we successfully implement projects and bring our clients the decisive technological step forward.
Get to know our core beliefs:
Curiosity: We encourage growth through continuous learning
Creativity: We look past routine ways of doing things
Client Centricity: Our clients' success is our success
Integrity: We act ethically and honestly
Inclusivity: We embrace diversity, equity and belonging
Let's influence our digital future together. We look forward to getting to know you and discussing the individual
opportunities for your perfect career start
Software Developer Intern Vienna jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.