St Vincent's Health Australia
St Vincent's Health Australia Sydney NSW Australia
3 weeks ago
Position Title: Senior Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Maximum Term, Full Time (until 30 June 2025)
Hours per week: 38
Position Grade: Health Service Manager Level 4
Salary: $133,671.00 - $159,929.00 base per annum
Enterprise Agreement: The Named NSW (Non-Declared) Affiliated Health Organisations’ Health Employees Agreement 2019
Department Name: SydPath
St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney is a leading not-for-profit organisation providing health services to our community. Guided by our values of compassion, excellence, integrity and justice, we promote a culture of diversity and inclusion and empower our people to learn, grow and innovate.
Benefits of working at St Vincent’s include:
• Generous salary packaging and Fitness Passport for eligible staff
• Opportunity to access a large range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
• Supported post graduate opportunities within applicable fields
• Career development opportunities across... the St Vincent’s Health Australia Network
• Employee Assistance Program
• Work/Life balance
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic team leading our approach to the provision of quality care to clients of SydPath. We are seeking a skilled and energetic Senior Business Development Manager to lead SydPath’s growth and relationship management strategy for both private practice pathology and contract/clinical trials customers.
The role oversees the business development supporting best practice in contract governance and relational management. The primary objective is to secure new business, using a strategic approach to guide SydPath’s business development to increase the number of commercial opportunities and build a successful sales pipeline. This position ensures the smooth operation of existing engagements while provides continual support for existing relationships with relevant stakeholders.
St Vincent's is committed to employing a workforce that reflects the community we care for. We strongly encourage applications from people that are Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, culturally diverse, sexuality or gender diverse and/or living with disability.
Employment with St Vincent's is subject to you having current immunity status that complies with the Occupational Assessment, Screening & Vaccination against Specified Infectious Diseases - NSW Health Policy Directive (PD2022_030). Appointment and ongoing employment will be subject to continued compliance with this policy directive.
To have you application considered you are required to upload a current CV/Resume as well as a separate cover letter/document addressing the ‘Selection Criteria’ as below. Internal applicants i.e. current employees of St Vincent’s Hospital or an entity of SVHA are required to apply via their Workday account.
• Personal integrity and demonstrated commitment to the Philosophy, Mission and Values of Mary Aikenhead Ministries and St Vincent’s Health Australia
• A relevant tertiary qualification or an equivalent in level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training and experience.
• Proven track record of growth in a highly competitive and changing environment within the pathology sector, including knowledge of clinical trials and emerging laboratory technologies.
• Significant experience in contract administration, management and compliance in a commercial environment with demonstrated skills in building internal and external networks with HCPs, KOLs and stakeholders.
• Strong experience in leading and motivating a team with a proven track record of leading initiatives across an organisation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including high level negotiation and reporting writing skills.
• Advanced level of computer literacy with excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications and CRM platforms.
• Current NSW Driver’s Licence.
Applications Close: 15 May 2023
Position Description and Critical Job Demands Checklist:
Review the following documents:
How to upload and address the Selection Criteria
Job Demands Checklist and Health Declaration Form
Dr Kenneth Lee, SydPath Director, Ph 8382 9136, [email protected]
Jenny O'Mahony, Project Director - Medical Workforce, [email protected]
15 May 2023 11:59pm
Reconciliation Action Plan:
At St Vincent's we acknowledge the importance of creating a work environment that is welcoming, safe, equitable and inclusive for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Employees. As part of our Commitment to Reconciliation and Closing the Gap in employment related outcomes, we encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
For further information, visit https://www.svha.org.au/about-us/reconciliation or get in contact at [email protected]
View Reconciliation Action Plan
Code of Conduct:
View Code of Conduct
Sydney NSW Australia
Senior Business Development Manager Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.