South Metropolitan Health Service
South Metropolitan Health Service Murdoch WA Australia
2 weeks ago
This is a Recruitment Pool for Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time, Fixed Term Full Time, Fixed Term Part Time and Casual appointments with the possibility of extension(s) and/or permanency.
• If your application progresses through initial screening, the next stage(s) will involve assessments.
• Assessments may include online testing, interviews and work sample tasks such as case studies, role plays and group activities. Most assessment activities are timed, and are likely to include reading from a computer screen or paper.
• If you have a disability and require any adjustments to the assessment process, you can discuss your requirements with the hiring manager or nominated contact person at any stage of the process.
Health Information Management Services (HIMS) is a part of the Fiona Stanley Fremantle Hospital Group (FSFHG). This means successful applicants may receive offers from both Fiona Stanley Hospital and Fremantle Hospital.
WA Health is committed to eliminating all... forms of discrimination in the provision of our service. We embrace diversity and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
WA Health supports flexible working practices within the context of a quality health service. WA Health is committed to a smoke free environment across all buildings, grounds and vehicles.
WA Health is committed to growing the Aboriginal workforce as a part of WA Health’s Aboriginal Workforce Policy. As a measure to achieve equality, Section 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 applies to this position. Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply.
Eligibility to Apply: Australian citizenship or permanent residency is an essential requirement for applicants to be considered for permanent positions in the public sector.
Other Conditions: WA Health engages staff in positions of trust and responsibility. WA Health policies require applicants to undertake criminal records screening and integrity checking as part of the appointment process. Referees may also be asked to comment on an applicant’s integrity and past demonstration of ethical behaviour.
This is an “open-ended” recruitment pool, and as such the following should be noted:
• The panel will monitor this recruitment pool for applications, and will assess on a regular basis.
• Suitable applicants will be placed in a pool from which appointments may be made when similar vacancies occur.
• Appointments may be made from this pool until 30/04/2024.
Position Profile: These roles provide HIMS clerical support for Fiona Stanley Hospital ensuring records are maintained in a confidential environment, accessible in a timely manner.
Area Profile: Fiona Stanley Hospital (FSH) is a 783-bed tertiary hospital offering a range of health services including the State Rehabilitation Service, a comprehensive cancer centre, purpose-built mental health unit, maternity, paediatric and neonatal services, and the State Adult Burns Service. FSH also delivers specialised services such as heart and lung transplantations and hyperbaric medicine.
Employee Benefits: Our employees enjoy a range of benefits which may include (in line with operational requirements):
• Professional Development Opportunities and Study leave/assistance
• Flexible working arrangements
• Flexible leave arrangements
• Other professional and location based allowances
• For further information click here.
Selection Criteria: Please see the attached Job Description Form (available online at www.jobs.health.wa.gov.au).
For Further Job Related Information: We encourage you to contact Lainee Butler on 08 6152 4010.
If you experience difficulties while applying online, please contact Employee Services on 13 44 77 for immediate assistance during business hours.
Application Instructions: Applicants are requested to apply online (www.jobs.health.wa.gov.au).
It is preferable for your referee to be a current supervisor or manager.
Applicants are requested to apply online by clicking the ‘Apply for Job’ button and provide:
• a covering letter outlining your suitability for this position;
• a statement addressing each Essential Selection Criteria 1-6 (as outlined in the attached Job Description Form);
• a current resume or curriculum vitae; and
• the names and contact details of two (2) professional referees. It is preferable for one of your referees to be your current supervisor or manager.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the online application process as you will be required to answer various questions and attach your documentation.
Lodgement is system generated. Any submissions on, or after, 4:00pm will not be accepted.
LATE OR EMAIL APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Murdoch WA Australia
Health Information Management Services Officer Murdoch WA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.