MedHealth Nowra NSW Australia
1 month ago
Who we are:
atWork Australia is an employment services provider, delivering employment services programs on behalf of the Australian Government. We support Australians living with disability, injury, health condition, or those who require additional support, to find and keep employment. We are driven by our purpose to connect people and business, so both can thrive. We believe work’s for everyone.
We work closely with our clients to provide a tailored and holistic service; identifying goals, developing resumes and interview prep, connecting clients with allied health services, training opportunities, financial support and more. This is all in pursuit of supporting job-readiness so our clients can be placed into meaningful and sustainable employment.
We work closely with our employer partners, building relationships with businesses to support them in accessing the full talent pool of job-ready candidates, while embracing diversity and inclusion in the... workplace.
We are a team that work with integrity, compassion and determination to support our clients in a way that allows them to change their life through the benefits of employment.
atWork Australia is a company of MedHealth, recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australian Financial Review 2022.
We are currently seeking an experienced Service Manager to join our team
In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery and profitability of Disability Employment Services (DES) contracts within the relevant Employment Service Areas. Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will oversee a team of DES consultants within your designated area, as well as all relevant KPI measures.
• Ensure team Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and contractual obligations are consistently met and exceeded.
• Establish and communicate clear direction for the effective operations of all locations / ESAs, set objectives and priorities, promote effective teamwork and innovative solutions.
• Develop the capacity of your team to perform and contribute by providing leadership, supervision, coaching/mentoring, feedback and opportunities to learn through formal and informal methods.
• Be accountable and transparent to the Regional Manager with respect to business risk, governance, contractual and financial performance.
• Ensure placement rates are achieved across all locations / ESAs in line with approved DES budget.
• Liaise with local community providers to build relationships to achieve direct registration pathways and represent atWork Australia at public forums and on various committees as required.
Attributes and Experience:
You will bring a high level of leadership, strategic initiative and team oversight to manage a high performing existing team. Ideally, you will also possess the following attributes:
• Comprehensive knowledge of the Disability / Employment Services industry (contractual obligations, guidelines, management, and performance systems).
• Demonstrated experience in managing teams and/or multiple sites in an Employment Services business.
• Proven team management skills.
• Confidence in staff recruitment, training and performance management.
• Outstanding organisational and time management abilities.
• Relevant commercial acumen
• Highly developed interpersonal skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Hold and maintain a current Australian Driver's License.
• A Diploma of Frontline Management is preferred but not essential, as is a demonstrated aptitude for cultural competency skills.
What we will give you:
• Ongoing career development and national opportunities, as well as on the job training
• Access to MedHealth Academy including your own professional development plan inclusive of individual training and mentoring
• Opportunity to complete a Certificate IV in Employment Services *conditions apply
• Job stability and guaranteed full-time hours
• Achievable quarterly incentive scheme
• Access to a range of benefits including discounts for health insurance, access to psychology services, ability to purchase additional leave, roadside assistance and paid parental leave
If this sounds like the role for you, please select the ‘Apply for this job’ button to upload your resume. You can also find out more about atWork Australia here: www.atworkaustralia.com.au
A fantastic place to work.
atWork Australia strives to create a working environment that is supportive, friendly and focused on everyone working together as a team. We foster a fun yet high-performing culture, where we work together, collaborate, and help each other thrive.
A passion for helping people.
We put our clients, the people we support, at the centre of all we do and don’t stop until they find a lasting and fulfilling job. If you have passion for helping people, the drive to successfully advocate for others, and a willingness to build relationships, applying for a role as a Job Coach might be your best move yet.
You are welcome here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people living with disability, including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.
Experience the Service Manager Role here
Nowra NSW Australia
Service Manager - Nowra Nowra NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.