Jason Gioia Photography
Jason Gioia Photography Newton-le-Willows United Kingdom
1 month ago
Role: Electro Mechanical Engineer
Hi, were ERIKS - a leading Specialised Industrial Service Provider.
We offer a wide range of innovative and high-quality mechanical engineering components and logistics services from our over 200 locations across the UK & Ireland. We provide our customers with the parts and products they need, sometimes partnering with them in their own locations as a seamless extension of their own team.
Our mission is to make our customers industry work better.
We know and understand that our people are critical to our success, providing our customers with specialist knowledge and world-class service.
Which is where you come in!
About The Role
• You will carry out general overhaul and repair of all rotating equipment including motors ( AC/DC) , pumps of types , gearboxes ( mainly inline ) and other rotating equipment such as generators.
• This will be mainly workshop based , with a requirement to work on site on behalf of ERIKS... supporting our customers.
• There is a need to be part of a call out rota system which may include late evenings , overnight and weekend working when required to do so.
By joining ERIKS, youll be part of something special.
Being part of something special means more than just the work you do. It's the great people you work with, the support you receive from your managers, and the specialism that is at the core of everything we do at ERIKS.
Whether its development that is built around you and your career goals or the opportunity to be part of something much bigger than the team you join, its all here for you at ERIKS.
What are you waiting for? We cant do it without you!
And if that wasn't enough to pique your interest, we also offer a very competitive salary and a range of benefits including:
• 25 days plus bank holidays annual holiday entitlement
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Bike to Work Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Employee Assistance Programme including
• Life, Money and Well-being support
• Unlimited Video GP Appointments
• 8 Mental Health Therapy sessions a year
• 2 Medical second opinion consultations per year
• Company Sick Pay
• Group Income Protection after a period of sickness absence
• Long service recognition
• Free unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
• Free ERIKS Branded workwear
• Free Eye tests
Jobs in Newton-le-Willows United Kingdom
Electro Mechanical Engineer Newton-le-Willows jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.