ManpowerGroup United Kingdom United Kingdom
1 month ago
Our client is a premier business involved in the manufacture and design of lifting and hydraulic equipment in the offshore renewables, oil and gas and nuclear industries.
They have engaged with us on their search for a Mechanical Engineer in Aberdeenshire (Or remote) with experience in Pressure Vessel Design, Hydraulic Design and Control Systems of ROV's and subsea equipment
Some of your duties will be:
• Apply technical knowledge to develop solutions and designs
• Check documentation and do analysis on FEA, Hand Calculations and technical specifications
• Be aware of commercial implications at design meetings
• Participate in client meetings
• Reduce cost of product through design and redesign
• Develop FAT's, SIT's and offshore IRM procedures
You should have a minimum of an engineering degree and ideally be chartered.
You will also be proficient in Microsoft Office, SolidWorks/Inventor and industry standards.
Jobs in United Kingdom United Kingdom
Mechanical Engineer United Kingdom jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.