Mace London United Kingdom
3 weeks ago
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking project manager to join our established and growing team in London.
Project: At the forefront of Mace's quest to deliver best-in-class science research buildings. Working with Mace Interiors to deliver some of the most innovative, sustainable and technically advanced projects within the life science, pharma and research division.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Producing project reports for issue to client on a weekly and monthly basis and to report on project progress and performance.
• Guiding the development of project strategic programmes and monitor progress against.
• Supporting all on site quality control, coordination of benchmarks and liaison with the construction supervisors.
• Assisting in the day to day liaison with the neighbouring building owners and other relevant authorities.
• Reviewing the contractor method statements/risk assessments.
• Agreeing in short terms programmes with the contractor.
•... Assessing the contractors’ monthly applications for payment.
• Ensuring full understanding of all the contractors’ scopes.
• Attending off site inspections as required.
• Agreeing in final quality inspections with the construction supervisors.
• Providing input information to the electronic document management system and to other project control systems.
• Supporting the commercial manager/quantity surveyor with project information.
• Managing the project functions and all commercial aspects of the project.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated construction teams.
Apply now for a confidential discussion
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.