AECOM York United Kingdom
1 month ago
At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world.
AECOM is seeking a creative, motivated and ambitious Deputy Project Manager for employment in the York office to support the growth demands of the Rail sector. We work across all design stages from feasibility study, detailed design to construction support and through our excellent links with chosen contractors, are able to offer our employees experience across the lifecycle of railway projects. Our work is diverse and as a Deputy Project Manager within AECOM, you will have the opportunity to work across all these areas and build your knowledge with the support of our team.
The successful candidate will be mentored within the Eastern Rail Project Management team and will assist experienced Project Managers in the delivery of multidisciplinary projects and bidding
Knowledge of the UK Rail sector is desirable but not a requirement for this role.
Deputy Project Mansger's role is to assist and report to... Project Managers during bidding, planning and execution of projects.
Deputy Project Manager has a wide range of responsibilities, providing support to the Project Manager, which can include:
• Assisting Project Manager for Successful delivery of Bidding and Projects
• Communicating & Coordinating with teams from across the business and with clients, and maintaining good relationship
• Taking minutes and actions from internal & external meetings, and following up to complete actions
• Preparing internal & external reporting (e.g. Progress Report, Cost Report, Programme Update)
• Identifying and monitoring project risks and opportunities
• Taking responsibilities on project health, safety and environmental risks & issues and implementing action plan
• Liaising with subcontractors for progress update, cost control and invoicing
• Working with Project Manager and Engineering Manager on Quality management processes for project activities and outputs
• Acting as Deputy Project Manager, in Project Manager’s absence (e.g. Annual Leave)
• Prior work experience in a professional environment
• Knowloegde of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
• Degree qualified (desirable)
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there’s never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Join us and let’s get started.
Business Line: Transportation
Business Group: DCS
Strategic Business Unit: Europe & India
Career Area: Program & Project Management
Work Location Model: Please Select
Deputy Project Manager York jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.