BT Group London United Kingdom
3 weeks ago
Job Req ID:
1 Braham Street, London, United Kingdom
Attractive salary and benefits package
Construction Project Manager – London (Hybrid) – Attractive salary and benefits package
Do you build internal and external relationships, collaborating both operationally and technically to deliver business results?
Do you own overall responsibility for individual projects and programmes to ensure delivery on time and within budget?
If so, BT are looking for a Construction Project Manager where we’ll empower you, to empower our business units.
BT Group is one of the UK’s largest businesses, directly employing 80,000 people across various brands and has one of the largest property portfolios in the UK. BT’s activities added £24bn to the UK economy last year. BT operates in around 180 countries and is the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband and mobile services in the UK.
This role manages capital... projects through an outsourced delivery model within my geographic region to ensure the completion on time, within budget and to the required standards, ensuring that BT’s workplace provides the correct working environment for BT, EE and Openreach colleagues.
What’s in it for you? What are the benefits?
At BT, we entertain, educate and empower millions of people every single day. We’re a brand built on connecting people – whether that’s friends, family, businesses or communities. Working here, you’ll receive an attractive salary and a range of competitive benefits, but – more than that – you’ll be joining an ambitious organisation with a culture of togetherness, collaboration and inclusivity. Benefits of working for BT include:
• * Tailored training and development opportunities to continue to build your career
• 10% on target bonus
• 25 days’ annual leave (not including bank holidays)
• Pension scheme - you contribute 5%, BT contributes 10%
• Discounted BT broadband and BT Sport, BT TV and Mobile
• Share option schemes
• Season ticket loan and cycle to work schemes and many more flexible benefits to fit around you
What will the role involve as our Construction Project Manager?
• Responsible for assisting with and co-ordinating the delivery capital projects across the UK property portfolio with primary focus on the delivery of the annual infrastructure programme.
• Delivering considerable volumes (both monetary and schemes) across the operational BT estate, improving the facilities to reduce risk and improve welfare facilities.
• Help to deliver a stakeholder management and communication plan as part of the infrastructure programme.
• Manage the outsourced projects and construction partners to ensure that projects are completed on time, to budget and to agreed standards.
What are we looking for in our Construction Project Manager? You may have a variety of the below;
• Experience of managing capital projects and large volume programmes with additional experience of managing through an outsourced delivery model.
• Experience of ensuring the operational delivery and maintaining operational workplaces. Business disruption events can have large impact on BT operations.
• Experience of managing both direct and external supply chains
• Working with corporate organisations and/or professional services/contractor environments
Who are the Projects Delivery Team?
The projects delivery team is responsible in maintaining over 6000 properties, covering 65million sqft across the UK. We are continuing to deliver high-class fit outs as part of BT’s transformation programme bringing over 500 office spaces into 30 key sites and hubs. The Property team over the next 10 years and beyond will be continuing to deliver key projects and programmes transforming the BT Groups strategic ambitions. BT are investing highly in our operational estate; the projects and workplace team will be leading on producing quality refurbishments to match the quality of our network installations. It’s a great team and great place to work!
How To Apply
So, if you're interested in the power of potential, why not join us today and release yours? You can read more here about what it's like to work at BT
It's easy to apply online; you just need a copy of your up-to-date CV and to follow the step-by step process. Don't worry if you need to make changes - you'll have the opportunity to review and edit your work on the final page. We look forward to receiving your application!
BT is an equal opportunities employer. We’re working hard to create an inclusive working environment, where people from all backgrounds can succeed. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there’s any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
BT is part of BT Group, along with EE, Openreach, and Plusnet.
Millions of people rely on us every day to help them live their lives, power their businesses, and keep their public services running. We connect friends to family, clients to colleagues, people to possibilities. We keep the wheels of business spinning, and the emergency services responding.
We value diversity and celebrate difference. As Philip Jansen, our CEO, says ‘We embed diversity and inclusion into everything that we do. It’s fundamental to our purpose: we connect for good.’
We all stick to the same values: Personal, Simple, and Brilliant. From day one, you’ll get stuck in to tough challenges, pitch in with ideas, make things happen. But you won’t be alone: we’ll be there with help and support, learning and development.
This is your chance to make a real difference to the world: to be part of the digital transformation of countless lives and businesses. Grab it
Construction Project Manager (South) London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.