Arm Cambridge United Kingdom
1 month ago
Arm is offering an outstanding opportunity to join the CE-CT operations team in Cambridge as a Project Manager playing a critical role in our multi-disciplinary group!
Central Engineering Central Technology (CE-CT) sits at the pioneering point of technology and architects the future of a whole host of innovative technologies. We help our partners build creative Arm powered products, including your mobile phone, IoT connected devices, Augmented & Virtual Reality offerings, Autonomous Driving Solutions and sophisticated robotics.
The Project Manager will take ownership for leading and handling the successful delivery of a wide variety of project types whilst working with some of the most intelligent minds in the industry. You will work in a dynamic environment, interacting with senior leaders and teams across the business, striking the right balance between innovation and driving improvements.
Effective project management is needed to ensure successful delivery within... CE-CT. Our team of Project Managers have a wide range of backgrounds with multi-disciplinary talents. We take accountability for ensuring delivery of high-quality engineering outputs and work packages by interacting and collaborating with Engineering and Product Management.
To be considered for this role, the candidate will need to have a good command of the principles of project management. We are looking for experience of delivery by leading technical teams, based on project management, agile, scrum master, team lead and release manager experience. Strong communication and negotiation skills are expected, as is displaying confident leadership and a dedication to engage the teams, thus driving your projects through to success. As a group, we are passionate about continuous improvement of both process and ways of working for engineering efficiency. We use metrics to drive initiatives in those areas and you are encouraged to be very pro-active in identifying and driving through changes and improvements across the organisation.
• Empower and drive teams to deliver against commitments!
• Plan, schedule, monitor and report on activities across multiple locations to deliver key project performance indicators efficiently.
• Work closely with adjacent functional groups such as Engineering, Product Management, Legal and Operations.
• Intentionally engage to develop and improve our processes and practices.
• Have strong interpersonal skills, a ‘can-do’ philosophy and be a collaborative member of the operations team.
Required Skills And Experience
• Proven track record leading projects within multi-disciplinary and diverse groups in a hi-tech or highly regulated industry.
• Strong communication and networking skills to harmonise with peers, senior management, project players, and customers
• A positive, can-do behaviour which is adaptive to change, resilient and eager to accept new challenges within an evolving environment.
• Proficient in the application of standard Microsoft Office tools.
• Comfortable influencing, motivating and leading engineering/project teams.
“Nice To Have” Skills And Experience
• Familiarity with Project Lifecycles, from Requirements through to Implementation whilst being comfortable with ambiguity in an R&D environment
• Usage of supporting tools commonly used in Arm project management e.g. Jira, Confluence, MS Project
• Understanding of Product Lifecycles
Equal Opportunities at Arm
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.
Hybrid Working at Arm
Arm’s hybrid approach to working is centred around flexibility, where we split our time between the office and other locations to get our work done. Within that framework, we empower groups and teams to determine their own particular hybrid working pattern, depending on the work and the team’s needs. Details of what this means for each role will be shared upon application. In some cases, the flexibility we can offer is limited by local legal, regulatory, tax, or other considerations, and where this is the case, we will collaborate with you to find the best solution. Please talk to us to find out more about what this could look like for you
Jobs in Cambridge United Kingdom
Project Manager Cambridge jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.